Fun week

Ian's pov:

I was at the beach with Nina as I had stayed with her all week. I had gotten over Nikki. She was a selfish bitch who doesn't deserve love. But I had the love of my life back and that's all I needed. I wanted to hold her and be with her forever. Nina was just getting the ice creams when I saw Nikki's brother. As he saw me rage came over him and he ran towards me. Punch! I was on the floor holding my jaw. He kicked my side several times and punched me in the face a lot. I felt blood trickling from my nose but I couldn't move or even speak because of the pain I was in. Soon he left and I heard a scream of crying. Nina. She ran to me putting our ice creams down. Soon she was it my side. 'Ian! Don't you dare leave me open your eyes ! Please!' I slowly opened my eye which wasn't bruised and she sighed she sat me up being careful and she pulled out her phone.

Nina's pov:

I panicked. So I pulled out my phone and rang an ambulance. 'This is doctor Dobrev I need an ambulance to the beach immediately I have a patient who is in serious conditions!' I ended the call and comforted Ian. 'Ian can you tell me what happened?' I saw he was trying but he couldn't speak. I held his hand as to say 'don't worry about it for now we will sort it later' I held him close to me so he could remain calm. Every so often he would since in pain. Finally the ambulance had arrived and got him on a stretcher. I got in the back with him and gave him some gas and air. I did a quick X-ray and saw that he had 3 broken ribs and a broken leg as well as a broken arm. 'Nina...' he managed so say. I held his good hand and kissed it. Whoever did this will pay. He cried in pain as I moved his arm so it was in a good position. I hated doing this to him. He was sobbing in pain until he stopped. He stopped moving and was very still with his eyes open. 'Ian ?!' I began to give him CPR three pumps on his heart and three blows into his mouth and I did this repeatedly until he finally gasped for air. I was crying so much that's my eyes were red. He looked at me confused I closed my eyes and took a deep breath. I just brought the love of my life back to life. I kissed him softly.