First birthday

Nina's pov:
I am so excited it's Damon's first birthday! I just can't believe it has been one year since our little baby was born in our bathroom. I was finishing off the cake for Damon's party. I smoothed out the blue icing and added a little rubber duck of top of the cake. I wrote Damon's name in white icing. Perfect! I slide the cake into the fridge. I walk out and start hanging banners up with Ian's help. Everything is perfect. Soon everyone arrived. Cadence, kat, Paul, Matt, Zach, Phoebe, Mike and all our other friends and family. Damon was passed walking all over now. He walked over to cadence and kissed her baby bump. It was so cute! Me and Ian have some more news to share though. We can't wait to tell everyone. Especially candy because she is basically the same person as Caroline Forbes from tvd. The party planner. I put Damon in his high chair and go and get his birthday cake from the fridge. I light his candle and take it to him. Damon blows out the candle and I start to cry. 'Neens what wrong ? Why are you crying ? Are you ok ?' Ian asks nervously. 'I'm fine it's just our baby has grown up so fast. I mean soon he will be starting school, then dating, then going of to college and and -' I start to sob but Ian cuts me off by pulling me into a strong hug. 'Shhh it's ok just enjoy the moment now. And I have an idea of how to tell everyone about our little secret.' I smile and Ian moved away after he told me what to do and then candy comes over to me. 'Neens what wrong babe ?' She asked. 'Nothing it's just that this baby makes me hormonal'i say while placing my palm on my lower stomach. Candy gasps. 'Eeekkkkkk!' She shouts. Everyone looks at us and candy shouts 'your having another baby !' I nod and Ian comes over to me. Everyone gathers around us asking lots of questions. But as the night went on I grew tired. That's when we ended the party and everyone left. Me and Ian put Damon to bed and we cuddled up on the sofa. We are laid down as Ian places his hand on my flat-for-now stomach. I smile and say 'baby number two. I can't believe how far we have came. Ian I never thought I could have you again...' I began to sob. Ian pulls me into a deep hug and says 'I know I know shhh... but there was one question you didn't answer about a year ago' 'what's that ?' He gets up and stands in front of me. He reaches into his back pocket and pulls a small box out. I gasp. Yes ! He is finally proposing to me! He gets down on one knee and opens the box to reveal a diamond ring. 'Nikolina Kamenova Dobreva. You are an extraordinary woman with many talents. Your the mother of my son. Your my whole world Nina. And I want to spend the rest of my life with you and only you. So. Will you marry me?' He asks tearing up. He might have thought that I was going to reject him for a second time. I got on my knees in front of him and cupped his face. He looked down. 'Yes' he looked up and me and starts to cry with happiness.