A promise to be sealed💗💮

Hai my dear little flowers. No one has made request yet so ill just make something my mind came up with

      ~~~~Barista Alexandra💮

Child tanjiro x Child reader
Nickname=N/n
Name=Y/n
H/c=Hair color
A.U and fluff
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~(*^▽^*)

Author pov

A girl with h/c hair is friends with the kamado children. One day the were playing and Kamado nezuko requested to play something

Nezuko pov

I spoke "Onii chan, N/n Lets play family. Onni chan will be daddy N/n is mommy  and im ganno be a baby."
Onii chan and N/n agreed so we played untill it got dark. N/n left bc we have school tmr. Onii chan told me he will confess to Y/n tmr so I helped him calm down.(They in elementary btw)

Time skip to confession

Y/n pov

I found a letter at my locker so i opend it it told me to go to the sakura tree behind the school so i did. I saw tanji when i got there so i said "Hey tanji are u the one who sent me this letter?" he nooded and siad "Y/n I like u!" I was shocked to move after that 10 of silence he let out a small tear but i said "Hey dont cry dummy I like u too but no dating untill high school so u need to wait" He noded happily and we went home and I told my pearents. My mom told me its sweet and she supports tanji bc weve known tanji's family since my mommy was in high school. My daddy is a bit over protective but accepted it.

Author pov

Time flew and Y/n and Tanjiro is in high school and now they are dating. They were the cutest highschool sweet heart bc they are a perfect pair. Y/n is a pretty young lady with a nice attitude and is smart. Tanjiro is a gentelman and is handsome too he cared for Y/n alot and still spends time with family his smart and nice too... once they finished school and is 25 tanjiro proposed to his lover and his lover said yes...

Soon enough they got married and invited there friends and family. Nezuko with his boyfriend Zenitsu. Tanjiro's wild friend Inosuke with his girlfriend Aoi. Tanjiro's close friend and teacher Giyuu with his sweet Wife shinobu (They fight tho) Y/n's friend Mitsuri with her long time husband Obani and more.

Tanjiro's pov

Im now the next one to give my vows. So i spoke...:
Y/n sato. The love of my life thank you for fulfilling your promise when we were kids...

Flash back

Y/n siad "Hey tanji when we grow up ill marry u" tanjiro looked so happy and siad "Really. Please keep that promise ill be waiting for that day so.... Pinky swear?' y/n said "Pink swear".

End flash back

I loved u since we were 6 so i really waited for this day I promise to keep u safe all the time. So please take this ring and take my love with you forever and lets live our love forever.

Author pov.

After hearing the vows of tanjiro all the guest cried bc that was the sweetest thing. After that Y/n sato is now
Married to Tanjiro Kamado
And is now...
Y/n Kamado

After that a year later a baby is born bc when they are at there honey moon Y/n got preggy The babies name is 

Ichika kamado

And now Y/n,tanjiro and ichika lived happily every after

(y/n got pregnant again when ichika was 2)

THE END