In another life💔

Hello my pretty little flowers💮. Today I will be serving a sad story... Almost made me cry lol.

Rengoku X Reader!pillar
Angst💔
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Y/n Nakamaki. The blood pillar. For her cold personality she manged to have a boyfriend with a cheerful personality. Kyojuro Rengoku flame pillar is Y/n Nakamaki's boyfriend soon to be husband. Rengoku already proposed to her. Everything was perfect.....Untill

Rengoku pov

Oyakata sama told me about a mission i must go too. I will be joined by the kamaboko squad. But Y/n will be left here. My fiance is ganno be sad. But she will be alright shes strong bc shes the blood pillar but im stronger. I must say for her cold and distructive personality she made me fell inlove. So for her not to be sad I will send her letters everyday...

With. Y/n

I went to Y/n and said "Hello sunshine Oyakata sama said I will be in a mission in a train with the kamaboko squad. Please take care while im gone". I looked at her with a smile but she frowned and said "U will leave me?". So i said "It wont be long I promise" so she said "Fineeee".

Author pov

After that rengoku went to his mission....

A month passed and they were still sending letters to each other.

2 days passed untill rengoku's last letter. Y/n recived something devistating...
Her lovers death

They arange a small funeral.Y/n is crying like hell with rengoku's little brother trying to calm her down. I mean he knew thid day would come so yeah. He was still sad but atleast his brother is not suffering now.

Y/n holding Rengoku nichirin blade while wearing his haori. Crying. The funeral was done everybody left while Y/n is staying.

After that day Y/n got colder.Much more colder than Giyu.

She was sent to a mission with she had battle  upper moon 3 douma

Y/n pov

Im here weak fighting a bitch named douma....I accept death so I can be with my lover. In his next shot he hit me in the heart.... I manage to say."I will be seeing u soon my love."
After that she was dead. Shinbou came and finished douma... They held a funeral. They were sad but happy bc the lovers are now together....

In heaven

It so bright then i saw him.....my love. I ran to him and said "I missed you."
He siad "U put up a good fight ive been waiting for you here" so i said "Really?" he nooded i said "In our next life lets have a family and live happily ok?" He siad "Yes we will be happy and we will live with our own family" after that we went to the light..
......

To be continued

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello flowers💮 ill be posting 2 part tmr so yeah baiii