Magical Girl?(Author)

Author pov

Y/n Tokito little sister of Muichiro Tokito.

One day they were all just at there meeting place...Untill a portal came..

Y/n pov

Me and the pillars are just lisening to Oyakata sama untill a portal came. All the pillars including me and my brother are in a fighting stand. A Girl in the age of 12 came out. She has brown hair and diamond like eyes. Shes wearing a clothing thats never seen before. Shes just standing there untill.. Sanemi cut her arm. She screamed in pain like a child

(Btw she looks like this its author chan otherwise known as Alexandra Aishi or Alexa/Meeee)

..... After that we all conclude she insint a demon. We saw a thing that came out her hands she screamed.."TYPE "AUTHOR CHAN'S ARMS WERE RE APPERED" PLEASE QUICK" I quickly did as she said and her arms came back....

She quickly got up and said..

"Thank you Y/n chan and Fuck you sanemi" We were all shooked... Untill oyakata sama said "Oh hello you one what is ur name and how did you know there names?".

She spoke "Hello my name is Alexandra Aishi but my real life name is Alexa. Im 12 and Im baisically God in this world and plus ur not really my real character ur from a show i watch demon slayer and I already know whats ganno happen"....

I said "Prove it"..
She just siad happily "The girl with a butterfly clip is shinobu san she has a dead sister named Kanae and a adoptive sister names kanao she will die in a fight with douma. The girl with pink and green hair is mitsuri and my favorite. She will die in the battel with muzan by poison with her soon to be lover Obani he will die too with mitsuri in his arms. Btw please let me pet ur snake
ヽ(*≧ω≦)ノ. Giyuu The guy of no emotions shinobu san always teases u bc u dont have friend but U have friend but there dead sabito is his name anf btw how u do ur hair?. Uzui my flamboyant dude (He respond with "Yes indeed im flamboyant) U have 3 wivess and im single lol. Gyomen please pray for me so when i get home my mom wont beat my ass for cursing at my laptop.. And please dont cry about the dead kids u will meet them at the war with muzan bc u will die. Muichiro and Y/n yall sibling and have dead pearents and a dead brother name Yuichiro and Oyakata sama sorry for my stupid selfff I better get home now ill go here from time to time bc im boredd baiiiiiiii".....

After that the girl disapered..
And left us frozen in place....

Author chan povv

Hehehheheh lol i broke them ill go there later....*Hears mom angry* Never mind ill die now....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hehehhe hello flowers ur barista got this crazy drink for you lol hope u like my crazy mind baii