Chapter one - Love

Keiji Akaashi POV:

'What is love?' I thought as I pulled my shoes on, I've never felt affection or kindness from my family. What does it feel like to be in love? To feel...Happy?

"Keiji! Get in here now!" My dad yelled slurring his words. Could he be drunk already? It's only 6:30 in the morning?

Either way that can't be good. I made my way down the stairs and into the kitchen where I saw my dad and my mother, She looked exhausted.

He raised his empty glass in the air, "Did you take my bottle?! I had another one somewhere around here."

I sighed softly "did you already drink it?" His eyes furrowed and before I knew it his glass hit the wall behind me, a piece of glass slashed the side of my face causing thick red blood to drip down.

"Do I look like an alcoholic?!" He yelled before stumbling out of the room.

I quietly make my way back up to my room and grab my bag, and lightly pushing a bandaid onto my cheek.

I than quietly leave the house as if I was never there to began with, if I disappeared..would they ever notice? Would they even care? I know I wouldn't...

As rain slowly begins to hit the pavement I see the school appear slightly over the hill.

Suddenly the red string wrapped around my pinky tugs me closer to the school. "Oh...?" I whisper softly, is my soulmate at the school?

I wonder who she is...

The string pulls me faster until I'm practically running. "Wait for me..." I whisper feeling a strange feeling tugging at my heart.

As I arrive at the school the string pulls me to a gym.

My eyes widen "does she play too?" I feel my heart beat rapidly... "she's behind these doors.." I push the door open and my eyes immediately follow my string to the other end.

No.
"That can't be right..." I whisper to myself stumbling backwards. Suddenly the male who was connected to my string looked up making eye contact.

"Hey! Hey! Hey!!" He began to walk closer, his huge frame was frightening, but his aura said other wise.

He towered over me and raised his hand, out of instinct I bring my hands to block my face feeling my heart rate speed up. "Hey?...I'm not going to hit you?"

I realized what I had done and quickly bowed hiding my horrified facial expression. "I..I'm Sorry." My eyes began to burn as i shook softly. "I..I must leave." I quickly turned around not wanting to reveal my face. As I began to walk away a felt a hand grip my wrist

"Wait! Please Stay...Your my soulmate after all... I want to get to know you.."

I felt my self freeze in fear as I realize, My parents are going to kill me. Literally...