Chapter Two- Forbiddin.

I'm far too scared to speak but I allow him to pull me into the gym, "I'm Kotaro Bokuto" his voice was...Kind.

I kept my head hanging low my eyes focused on the floor. My throat was dry and my heart had fallen. My parents were Not going to take this lightly, "Are you okay?". His words cause my head to lift frantically,

He doesn't really care. He's just asking because your acting weird Akaashi. No one cares about you. Just disappear already. Dissolve.

"Y..yes I'm fine, I apologize for my rude behavior. But I should go.."

His eyebrows raised expressing a sad face, as I began walking he spoke again, "Wait!...Whats your name..?"

I stood still "Why does it matter?" I continued walking not allowing him to respond.

Damnit...I always fuck things you don't I?

But I guess it's okay I messed this one up because, it's forbidden in my parents eyes to like the same sex.

The day goes by fast and boring like usual I'm not in a hurry to head home, I don't want to go home. I wish I could live someplace else, someplace far away.

I pack my back and walk out of my classroom, my nails digging into my palm, I keep my head down not trying to draw attention to myself. "Hey! Uh...No Name!" I hear a voice call from behind me, I quickly look up and felt eyes all over me. Shit...

I turn around and see the entire hallway staring at me and right down the middle is Bokuto. I swallow softly as he makes his way to me, "I..uh.. I'm sorry if I irritated you earlier" he rubbed the back of his neck smiling softly.

"It's...fine, I apologize if I came off rude...it was just a surprise that's all." I look away for a second before locking eyes with his again.

"Would you like to walk home together?" His smile made my heart ache, my stomach churn, and my feet feel lighter.

"I can't, I'm sorry" I bow quickly leaving, maybe avoiding him would make him forget about me...

"oh! Okay... maybe tomorrow?" I hear him shout behind me but I keep walking.

I don't want to go home but I can't stay with him. I rush to he roof of the school building, admiring the sight. The buildings look small and the students look like ants,I drop my jacket onto the roof floor and my feet stand on the edge feeling the breeze against my skin, my hair flowing like grass in a meadow. I'm not scared, instead the feeling of relief is spreading throughout my body, one small step and all my problems would be gone, my mother and father might be happy again, Bokuto...would forget me. I stare down at the ground before stepping away from the edge, not yet. I take a deep breath and let the air take over, the sound of birds chirping and cars passing are interrupted when a voice speaks up.

"No name?" I turn around to see Bokuto his hair blowing in the wind too,

"Why are you up here?" I ask stepping backwards when suddenly my foot slipped his hand quickly wrapped around my arm and I realize what had just happened,

"Are you okay?.." he asked his yellow eyes calling to me,

"I..I'm fine.." I pull myself up from the ledge and his hand let's go of my arm

"I saw you coming up here and I got worried" he said  running his fingers through his hair,

"No need to worry. I'm fine.." I pick up my jacket and pull it back on "I should be heading home," a soft frown appeared on his face, he bowed his head to the floor.

"Please... Stay, can we talk?" I checked my watch and sighed,

"Only for a minute..." I mumble and Bokuto sits on the ledge, "h..hey! That's dangerous.." I say quickly causing him to look up at me smiling.

"You were just walking on the ledge" I returned a weak soft smile before sitting next to him.

"I'm Akaashi Keiji..." his eyes lit up with stars and galaxies.

***

We sat there talking longer than expected, I made sure to not leak anything about my family or how I'm feeling, I wouldn't want to ruin his upbeat mood. We made our way down from the building and began walking home.

"Hey! Akaashi, can I come over?" Bokuto said a soft blush clouding his cheeks. His voice was quiet but in a pleasant way.

I sighed "why?" I felt my stomach churn, if my family knew that he was my soulmate, I don't think they'd allow it at all, the beatings would get worse I could die or get kicked to the curb.

"I want to hangout with you more!" He said smiling brightly, I send back a soft smile,

"Well...I.." I push my hands together, my nails digging into the back of my hands, "I.."

"Well?" Bokuto-San asked pushing into my line of vision,

"Fine...but only for a minute." We make our way to my house, I can't let my father find out, my mom has given up on fighting for me.. so If something happens I'll need to fight for myself.

We make it to my dull little home and I quietly creak open the door with Bokuto-San behind me. "Where the hell were you?!" I heard my father spit before I could even get the door fully open.

"I had some extra school work, I'm sorry.."

"Tch. Whatever, who's that? Behind you." My father looked at Bokuto, cigarette in mouth, Bottle in hand.

"I'm Kotaro Bokuto," he bowed "**** **** ********" my eyes widen at the words that had left his mouth, my fathers eyes narrowed and locked with my frightened ones. I felt my feet shake and my heart face, my stomach hurt my heart hurts.

Everything Hurts.

(Find out what Bokuto said in the next chapter)