Chapter Three -

Involves Lgbtq slur words**
A/n (oct. 2020): Hey just another check in for the people who actually read this, Make sure you eat and drink well, and get enough sleep your health is important to me!🖤 I know I haven't been eating well lately, and that's not so good on my end but please stay healthy and safe. 🖤

A/n (Jan. 2022) :Please check out the announcement on my page to understand why this took so long to release, anyways enjoy and be careful reading this, it involves abuse and suicide mention, Please please don't read this if it'll trigger you. I wrote this chapter a little over a year ago, so I have no clue what I was planning after this chapter, I'm sorry!
.

-

-

-

"I'm Kotaro Bokuto," he bowed "Your Sons Soulmate" my eyes widen at the words that had left his mouth, my fathers eyes narrowed and locked with my frightened ones. I felt my feet shake and my heart face, my stomach hurt my heart hurts.

Everything Hurts.

Before I know it a loud noise of his hand hitting my face spread across the room, the strength sent me to the floor and Bokuto lifted out of his bow, The room was silent.

I felt my eyes burn, but I hold the tears in.

*Kick*

His foot hit my stomach, causing me to loose air and pain to shoot throughout my body. "Fucking Fag." I didn't dare to try and stand up instead I laid there, My soulmate stood there probably confused or scared.

Tears slid out of my eyes but I stayed numb, his foot pressed into my stomach again.

"What the hell are you doing?!" Bokuto-san's hand pushed my father away from me,

"Bokuto-San...don't.." I whimper to weak to stand.

"Who the fuck do you think you are?! Leave me and My faggot son alone. Get out of my house." My dad spat stepping closer to Bokuto.

"Your an asshole, Do you even know what your doing? You have no right to claim him as your child! He did nothing wrong!"

"Kotaro. That's enough." I say loud enough to catch his attention.

"No it's not! He could kill you Akaashi! You can't just let him do this!" He turned to me with fear in his eyes.

He was scared, he was terrified. But he stood tall, his voice stern. He cared...

"Get the fuck out! And stay away from my son. Damn Fag.." My dad yelled causing me to flench.

"Akaashi..." Bokuto walked to the door he turned around "I'll save you."

All the pain left my body and I felt numb as those words left his mouth. A small soft smile appeared on my face as the tears left my eyes.

I'll be waiting...

The second the door shut my dad grabbed my collar and lifted me to my feet.

"What the fuck is wrong with you?! Damn Faggot!" His fist hit me causing a strong taste of blood to become noticeable in my mouth. A snicker left his mouth "A Savior? What are you a damn princess? You don't deserve anything. Not even the heart beating inside your chest."