s e v e n

Ahh, monday

Ahh, monday. Who doesn't love to start off the week with torture? I'd rather clean a shit ton of actual shit.

Dragging herself into the school hallways, she had a grey sweater over her small body, along with black sweatpants. Saeron's hair was tied up into a messy bun, strings of hair falling down the side of her face, framing it perfectly. Well yes of course she gained attention, as usual.

She raked her eyes along the students that were now obviously staring at her, irritated by the fact that she's being judged on whatever she's doing. Bet they're having a great time staring at a piece of shit.

"What is she wearing?"
"Why the fuck does she look like that?"
"Ohno! Saeron looks very tired!"
"Shall I give her my lunchbox?"
"Shut the fuck up stop tryna hit on her, she's literally sick you dumbfuck"
"Get well soon, Sae!"

Saeron only sent them a small smile. Some smiled back, some gave her a disgusted look, some even ignored her. Tch, okay. She thought to herself, not having the energy as it was drained during the last weekend. She stayed up until 2 am working on projects that were due the following week.

Saeron had her eyes on the floor as she continued to drag both her feet deeper into the building. "Can't wait for maths. woohoo," she sarcastically mumbled to herself. She was just a step away from her classroom's door, when she heard her name echo throughout the halls.

"Saeronieeeee~~" the sudden voice of joy was followed by the sound of her shoes, as she ran towards the girl with so much excitement. Her current mood juxtaposed with the now-dying girl.

Saeron looked to her side, to see Chaeyong's happy face coming towards her. Just as the happy one saw her friend's appearance, her wide smile was immediately replaced by a frown. She halted on her steps so quick that her body literally jolted to the front as she tried to stop herself from running.

"What the- what the hell are you wearing? Are you okay?" Chaeyong asked, her voice filled with concern yet was in literal confusion. Saeron gave her an 'are-you-kidding-me' look, her tired eyes explaining whatever emotion she was having. Chaeyong's lips formed into an 'o', mouthing a 'same' right after, followed by a scoff from Saeron.

"What's up? Where's Tae?" her tired voice barely heard by the amount of students that were passing by. "Oh, she's in class. Found herself a new idea to do for the project" Saeron raised one of her brows, as she folded her arms infront of her chest, not used to hearing Taeri being affected by a school project. "Taeri. She's doing a project? What the fuck?"

Chaeyong gave her a smirk in reply, "Mhm. Guess shit's going well with The Huang Renjun." As she emphasized his name, Saeron's eyes went wide surprised by her sudden disclosure. "Oh god- well, now we know he ain't that bad afterall." The two giggled, knowing how much their friend hates Renjun.

"Oh, what were you about to tell me? You seemed excited," Saeron asked, as she remembered why her bestfriend came searching for her in the first place. Chaeyong's eyes lit up. A small smile crept up unti her lips as she recalled on the memory.