The Wangs

Author p.o.v

The three cousins fathers' were brothers who are all a successful business man.They owned different companies ,schools,uni ,and many more.
But they all live together on a huge Mansion ,because of their great bond bound together ,those three brothers were inseparable.

Wang Qiren the eldest brother who is a father of Wang yibo and Wang Jengmian the second brother, father of Wang zhou cheng and lastly Wang Dongsang father of Wang hao xuan.

The three cousins also owned their own company ,but their fathers took care of  their companies because of their young ages they were not allow to rule and take a huge responsibility over the company.

From the day of wang yibo's mother died ,he (wangyibo) seems to turn into more stoic and he seems to be more heartless.And because of wangyibo's behaviour his father blame himself for not taking care of his family and made yibo a heartless and arrogant person.
Wangyibo stop talking to his dad for 2 years after his mom died.

He also blame his father for everything happen to his mom ,yibo's mother who has a head problem after her second child died inside her stomach ,whom she wish  to see her daughter crying face for once died.

And from than on she started to get more serious head problem ,later after a months of her unborn child died she suicide,and leave her precious son  behind who is onky 15 years old that time .

The day when his mother died he was in abroad  for his studies ,he didn't wants to leave his mother whom he knew she is not well.
But his father forcefully sent him  abroad and have a good education ,
he eventually has to go and after months of staying abroad  , the most worst nightmare turn true and his mom died ,whereas his father has a business trip on the day his wife died.

His father is to blame for his carelessness ,and overconfident is what he thought and for 2 years he built hatred for his father deep inside his heart.
He still believe if he was there on that moment when his sister died unborn ,his mother will still have hope and he himself will still encourage and care for his mother even if his dad didn't care.

Wang jengmian who is also a single father who raise his son was divorced when wang zhou cheng was only 10 years old.And he never wants to have any second mother for zhou cheng for he knew if he deed ,his family will have a problem ,he wants to live a peaceful life and he find it peaceful with his current family ,whom he treasure more than his life.

From the three brothers Wang Dongsang is the only one who has a present wife ,mother of wang hao xuan ,she is a angel of the family she love and consider the two cousin as her own son and wang yibo and wang zhou cheng also love their aunt and took care of her as their own mother.

She has a beautiful heart no wonder everyone love her ,she is also a professor in Gusu University ,people call her prof. Zhao .

In a Mansion

Yibo p.o.v

I woke up as sun through a curtian in my window enter the room and kiss directly to my face ,i have no other choice but wake up groaning .Today is another day ,which is also know as a very normal day for me,its windy and weather is cool ,nice and bright as usual ,i sat down and about to go to the bathroom for wash up ,i heard a knock on my door and im sure who is it.

As soon as i open my door ,i saw a figure standing smiling as bright as he can and i knew it he want something from me ,thats why he started acting cute and he thought he can charm me by his cuteness , to tell the truth he seems more weird and scary when he acts cute," what?" i asked as usual with my cold expression and yes i knw it he will pout to make me melt. Even though i hated that but he his my brother after all i have to listen first his demand .phew* " Ge ,please please today is my first day in uni please lemme ride your motorbike please " plead my brother Hao xuan here we goes " why is that for ?? Can't you go with your car ,and no you are not allow to ride my motorbike you are still kid"
"Ha ! Ge please i want to look cool and i want people attention pleaseeee only today pleease" again plead hao xuan with a pout look.