Chongqing to Beijing

Author p.o.v

Xiao zhan who is 20 yrs old ,and a single son raised by a single mother ,his mother Xiao xi who work as a cleaner in high school, fall sick beacuse of over working .

She has many part time job ,not only as cleaner in high school ,she also has to go cafe , collect newspaper early in the morning, noon she has to babysit ,and many more.

But as a mother she has never allow her son to work partiming or any work which will affect his studies , but things goes more worst after Xiao zhan graduate from his senior high school,which means she will have to save more cash for her son's semester fees .

Due to over pressure that she carries , she fall sick which is almost 3 months by now ,which means her son Xiao zhan will have to go college and be far from her ,because she plan and save money for her son to study in a good and nice college .

By tomorrow Zhanzhan will be leaving her , for his further studies .

Xiao zhan p.o.v

Today is another as normal and usual as past days ,i woke up before 6am ,wash myself up and go straught to our small kitchen ,yes very small because we are poor ,we hardly live our life .

My mom who is sick and lying to the bed ,beacuse of overworking and saving money for my college fees ,yes she start saving from last year which means its been 1yr she start saving.

We are very poor that we even got no money to fix our house roof , which will drip down water from the roof when raining season and its every difficult .

I once told my mother to moveout ,atleast with the money she save and i will stop my study.

And she start fuming in anger and scold not to ever stop my studies and be a great man.

I love drawing my mom knew it too and its my dream to become a great artist, she never stop encouraging me  and her only wish and hope is me being a great artist.

I really wanted to help her in many partime works but she refuse in any kind.And we have less neigbhour and less relative which means we got less help from others, well how much help do we expect from others anyway.

She is the best mother afterall.

I start making for breakfast , we got nothing left again *haistt ,lemme just make what ever we got here.

And one more thing about my Father please dont ask me i don't anything whether he is alive or death ,i dont really know him btw and couldn't even remember his face ,because when i was 2 yrs old he left us ,thats what i heard from our neighbour.

To tell the truth my mom never speak about my dad even if i ask her ,she will change the topic or kept silence.

Nevermind i got no problem even if i dont know he is dead or alive ,im happy with my mom that all.

Enough talking 😁 breakfast is ready so lemme go to mama's room.

Author p.o.v

Xiao zhan went to his mom room and knock the door "Mama its time for breakfast" he saud with his cutest smile.

"Fine zhanzhan baby come here "

"Ma what is it, why do serious" he tease her

"Mama want to talk you something come and have a sit beside me"

'O'

"Zhanzhan you know my old and weak ,so tomorrow you are going to beijing for your studies,...." she caress her son's face ,before she could finish her words xiao zhan cut her