First meet

The Wang family had a dinner together they got nothing much to say though.
But yibo's dad started to speak
"Ehem ,so kids how is your life going on"

"It's fine as usual big uncle "replied Zhou Cheng

"Yeah "Haoxuan replied

Yibo face looks annoyed because of his nonsense question .

"How about you son?"

"Tskk ,not your business" he click his tongue.

"Ehem "the other uncles single thier older brother not to make things difficult for kids.

Yibo's dad feel dejected, he just sigh and start digging his own food.

The atmosphere is heavy no one didn't dare to talk .
"Ok ,how was the food"ask Haoxuan mom Mrs Zhao aka Mrs Wang, as she is the only female in the family she always want the best .

"Very good "replied the three cousin and the three brother grin .
The family mother is satisfied with the atmosphere now and everyone enjoy their dinner .

Done with their dinner they all left for their own room .

Yibo got a missed calls from Emily he just sigh and throw his phone in the bed and before he fall asleep *ding* it's was a message from Emily that she went back home and she is very happy.

Yibo rolled his eye and fall asleep.

****†************
It's been a month since Yino and Emily start going out .
And everyone is still in shock including zhoucheng and Haoxuan that yibo is going out with one girl that is also Emily for a month.

And yibo started showing his love and affection towards Emily ,he felt nice staying by her side ,he himself don't know how for long this feeling will hold him and Emily.

He like her because she acts childish and stupid? No way he like her because she is a bitch who is scared of nothing and who loves to bully ,but infront of yibo she is just a cat.

Her confidence and lifestyle are totally his style .

They will make out anywhere or anyplace they want.
Mostly at his villa ,they even make out at school .

Where as zhoucheng is busy chasing after his professor meanwhile Haoxuan is drooling and playing with random girls.

Those Wang cousin really got different characters.

**†**************************

Xiao zhan start making lots of true and fake friends within a month but his best friend is always Jiyang.

Some approach him and wanted to befriend with him because they think he is rich .

But when they come to know the truth they will all mock him and throw him like a trash .

He was used to it , because he knew it this was coming on the way.

But his is very thankful to Jiyang and Jackson who ishis new friend and always they by his side and support him every ways .

Xiao zhan mother is in very critical condition now ,due to that xiao zhan has to fly back to Chongqing tomorrow .

His Auntie yu pack his dress and gave him a red envelope.
"Here A-zhan "

"Ahh what is it Auntie "?

"Open and see" she chuckled

When he opened its money ,his eye widened.

"No no auntie please don't give me this ,I have given so much trouble to y'all"

"Common take it ,and A-zhan you have never been a trouble for us ,and treat me like your own mom "