Louis to the rescue

Emma's POV

"Dinner is ready!" I shouted throughout the house. The sound of feet running told me that the kids were coming. First entered Emily followed by Will. They grabbed their plates and we all sat down at the dinner table and began to eat. Louis Isn't home because the boys had a late night interview tonight.

"How was school today?" I signed and asked Will.

'Okay.' He signed.

"No one talked to you? Did you make any new friends?" I asked and signed again.

'No.' He signed.

"What about you? Any cute boys?" I ask Emily.

"Well, there is this one boy named Joshua. He's in my class." She tells me and slightly blushes.

"Is he cute?" I ask in a mocking tone.

"Kinda." She said shyly and continued eating. After dinner we all watched Louis and the boys on the telly.

"Alright time for bed." I said when the boys went off.

'Noooo.' Will signed.

"Will." I said in a motherly tone. He crossed his arms and shook his head. When he was a baby he loved baths, no he despises them. "William Dean Tomlinson you better take a shower or else you won't have any hot water. And you have school in the morning." I said and picked him up and walked upstairs. He can get kinda cranky when he's tired. And we changed his last name from Smith to Tomlinson. He finally gave in and took his shower.

"Goodnight baby boy." I tucked him in with his bear Louis got him when he was a baby and kissed his head. "Love you." I said.

'I love you.' He signed. I shut his door and went to Emily's room.

"Goodnight beautiful." I said and she was still on her phone.

"Goodnight." She said and continued to be on her phone.

"You know you have to get off your phone to sleep." I said.

"I know." She said and shut off her phone. "Goodnight Emmy." She said and I closed her door and went downstairs. I go into the kitchen and pour myself a glass of wine and sit at the kitchen table and go on twitter and stuff. I quietly laughed to myself at the fans. I tweeted something about not being able to find a babysitter and a lot of fans were commenting

'Me!'

'I will'

I thought it was cute. I heard the door open and close signaling Louis is home. He walked into the kitchen and out his keys on the counter like we both do.

"Hey babe." He greeted and kissed me.

"Hey."

"Are the kids asleep?" He asks.

"Yea. We watched the interview. It was funny." I compliment.

"Thank you." He said and stood behind me putting his arms around my body. "Is that new wine?" He asks.

"Yea. It's called cupcake." I say and he takes the glass and takes a sip.

We both take our showers and go to bed.

------

The next morning I am making breakfast waiting on the kids to come downstairs. Will is already down so I'm just waiting on Emily. When she does walk down she's still in her pajamas.

"Emily? You feeling okay?" I ask when I see her clutch her stomach.

"No. My stomach hurts really bad and I feel nauseous." She said. I walk over to her and put my hand on her forehead.

"You feel kinda warm." I said. "Okay why don't you go to the bathroom and get a cold rag and put it on your forehead and I'll be up with some meds when I get back from taking Will to school, alright?" She nodded. She went upstairs and I left and took Will to school.

Louis' POV

"Emmy! Louis!" I hear someone shout awaking me from my sleep. I hurriedly get up and run to the bathroom door where I heard the shouting.

"Emily? What's wrong?" I ask frantically. She opens the door wide eyed and pale and her breathing panicked. "Look breath." I said and pulled her in for a hug. "Now what's the matter?" I ask once she calms down.

"I'm bleeding." She murmurs.

"Where?" I ask not seeing any blood on her body. She didn't answer and when she didn't that told me the answer.

"Oh, ugh, I see." I awkwardly say. "Come here." I take her hand and lead her to our bathroom. I let her stand in the doorway as I look under the sink. I found what I needed and gave her the box of pads. She took the box looking embarrassed as she took it. "Now go do what you need to do and I'll meet you in your room." I said and we both left.

I went downstairs and made her favorite tea, some chocolate, Emma's heating pad, and so midol. I walked back upstairs and found her sitting on her bed.

"Here, take these. They will help with pain, so does the hearing pad, some tea, and Emma likes to eat chocolate while on hers. And Netflix just don't watch anything inappropriate." I said to her. She took the pills and started eating the chocolate and drinking the tea.

"Thank you Louis." She thanked me.

"I only have sisters and I've done the same for Emma since we were sixteen so I know what this is all about." I said and she laughed. I went down stairs and made some breakfast. As I'm eating the front door opens and Emma comes in.

"Hey how is she?" She asks worriedly.

"She's fine she just started her period." I say.

"What? No way. Oh my god." Emma smiled. "My little sister started her period. What did you do?" She asked.

"I did the same thing I do to you but to her. Besides the cuddling, that would be weird." I grimace. "I gave her some midol, tea, chocolate, a heating pad, a box of pads, and set her up on netflix." I said.

"Even though she's not your child, your such a great father figure to her." She said and kissed me. God I love her soft lips. "I love you." She said.

"Love you too." I kissed her once more.

"Oh I think I found someone to baby sit the kids Saturday." She said.

"Who?"

"Sarah. I totally forgot that she lives not to far away from here and she loves the kids." She smiles.

"Alright did you call her or?" I ask.

"No I haven't yet. Maybe later today." She said.

We didn't do much all day. We didn't see much of Emily either. She just slept all day which was good. Maybe she won't be irritable like Emma is sometimes. Don't tell her I said that.

A/N: guys I had my surgery today/yesterday. And y'all they gave me this medicine and I was so crazy. I had no control (see what I did there😉) but I couldn't stop laughing lol. But thank y'all for wanting to read the sequel it makes me so happy. I love y'all so much.

Love yall💋