Louis' search

Louis' POV

I can't believe this is happening. This east suppose to happen, but it did. My thoughts were cut short when I felt a tap on my leg. I look over and see Will standing next to me while I sat on the couch.

'Daddy, where's mummy?' He signed. What was I suppose to tell him.

'She went to go a visit someone.' I made up something.

'Who?'

'A friend.' I carried on with my lie.

'When will she be back?' He asked.

'I don't know. I'm about to go and get her. But if she wants to stay with her friend she will be home another time.' I inform him and he nods. He runs off downstairs. Who's going to watch him while I'm gone. Defiantly not Sarah. Emily?

"Hey Em!" I shouted up the stairs. Soon I see Emily walking downstairs. "Would you watch Will?" I asked standing up.

"Why? Where's Emmy?" She asked. Should I tell her? No.

"Visiting a friend. I'm going to go get her but if she doesn't want to leave then she won't come home." I say and grab my jacket.

"How long will you be gone?" She asked.

"I don't know." I said honestly.

"Where's her car? Why can't she drive herself?" She asked.

"Because Emily!" I shouted. I let out a breath realizing what I did. "I'm sorry. Just please watch Will. There is money in the counter if you two want some food." I wrap my arms around her. "I'll be back." I said and left the house. I got into my car and began to drive. I first drive to Niall's house. I pull up and knock on the door.

"Hey Lou what's up?" He asked.

"Hey have you seen Emma? Is she here?" I asked while looking over his shoulder at the same time.

"No why?" He asked.

"Dammit." I said under my breath and jumped off his porch.

"Lou what's wrong?" He shouted as I got in my car. I didn't answer him I only left his flat. Next I drove to Liam's home.

"Louis? What's wrong?" Liam ask. I guess he saw my worried features.

"Is Emma here?" I asked.

"No." He simply said.

"Do you know where she is?" I asked.

"No sorry mate? Why." He asked. I groan in frustration and get back in my car again ignoring the shouting from Liam.

Next I drive to Zayn and Perrie's house and knock and Perrie answers the door.

"Hey Lou." She smiled.

"Hey Per have you seen Emma or know where she is?" I ask.

"No sorry." She said.

"Shit!" I shouted and ran back in my car. I drive to Harry and Talia's place.

"Hey Louis." Talia answered the door.

"Is Emma here?" I frantically ask knowing that this is my last resort.

"Ugh no why?" She said slowly.

"I can't find her. I've looked everywhere, Niall's, Liam's, Zayn's, and she's not here." I said my voice breaking slightly. I run my hand down my face blinking the tears away.

"Lou, go home and look again in the morning. It's getting late." She said and tried getting me out the door.

"If you see her can you tell her something for me, please?" I beg.

"What?" She asked sounding angry.

"Tell her that it wasn't what it looked like and that I just want her to listen to me." I pleaded.

"Okay." She said and shut the door in my face. I got back in my car and let the tears fall as I hit the steering wheel repeatedly letting out my anger. I angrily turn on the radio to try and get thing out of my head.

"Looks like things aren't going so well for the Tomlinson family. We saw Emma Tomlinson wife of One Direction member Louis Tomlinson running out of their London home crying. After we watched her drive off we then see another woman walk out the door. We will talk about that more when we come back." The person spoke through the speakers. I shut the radio off. I begin to drive home.

I get inside and the lights are off. I look at the clock and it's almost midnight. Was I out for that long? I quietly walk up the stairs. I open Will's door slightly to see him fast asleep. I shut it quietly and when I turn around I jump slightly. Emily is standing right I front of me tears in her eyes.

"Where's Emmy?" She asked voice breaking.

"At her friends. She didn't want to come home tonight." I carry on with the lie I said earlier.

"I saw in the telly. Where is my sister? And what happened?" She asked getting a little angry. I let out a breath while running a hand through my hair.

"Come here." I said and pulled her into her room. "Sit." She sat on her bed. "Earlier today Sarah was here and I was in my room. As I was getting ready Sarah walked in and came extremely close. Next thing I know she kissed me and as I was trying to get her off of me Emma walked in." I said then Emily cut me off.

"So she is crazy." She said mostly to herself.

"What?" I question her.

"When she was babysitting us I found her in your room smelling your hoodie and put it on. I think she took it." She said to me then I realized something.

"That's the hoodie I can't find." She nodded.

"And she won't text me back. She just said to behave and she'll see us soon." She said eyes filling with new tears. I pull her in for a hug.

"Get some sleep. I'm going to keep looking but we can not tell Will the truth. He's too young." I said and she nodded.

I went to my room and went straight to bed. I need to find my Emma soon.

A/N: so how was it? Hope y'all liked it. I don't have school tomorrow yay!

Q: can y'all play any instruments?

My answer: I can play guitar a little, piano a little, and I sing (terribly) but getting better.