Doctors

"Tomlinson?" We hear the doctor call. Louis and I get up and meet the woman by the door. "Tomlinson?" She asks us.

"Yes." We answer.

"Follow me." She says and begins to walk with Louis and I behind her. Louis puts his hand on my lower back as we are walking. She opens a door into an office and we enter. "Dr. Lee will be right with you." She says and leaves.

"It's going to be okay." Louis says and puts his hand over mine.

"Thanks Lou I just don't want to keep trying and be told I'm not able to be pregnant. I mean so much is gong on right now. Your recording again, Emily is almost a teenager and that scares the hell out of me, and Will and that vocal chord thing. The last thing I want to know is that we've been waisting our time trying to get pregnant." I say.

"Baby you just need to relax, take a deep breath and relax. I know that I'm recording right now, and it scares the hell out of me too that Emily is almost thirteen, and the whole vocal chord thing but I'm here. I'm always here." He kisses my cheek.

"Well let's just hope she's good." I say.

"Who?"

"The doctor." I state the obvious. Louis lowly chuckles and the door opens.

"Hello I'm doctor Lee." He's a guy? Okay. He shakes both of our hands and we introduce ourselves. "Okay so I've been told that you two have been trying to get pregnant and it just hasn't happened yet?" He asks. I feel weird talking about my sex life with a grown man other than Louis. And I'm sure he doesn't feel weird talking about it with the boys. Louis nods to answer his question. "How long have you two been trying?"

"Just over a month." I say.

"How often?"

"Not to much but often." Louis smiles. I laugh out of embarrassment.

"When the kids are gone. So once a week maybe two." I answer correctly.

"Alright well. I know this will sound weird but Louis may I have a sample of semen just to test to see if anything is wrong in that manner?" He asks Lou. He gave Louis a cup and Louis left the room. "You know my wife and I were in your very situation when we were around your age." He mentions to me.

"Really?"

"Yea. We were trying for our first child. No matter how hard or how often, it just didn't happen. We became so frustrated that we didn't bother trying for a whole year." He says.

"What happened?" I ask wanting to hear a happy ending.

"Well a year, two months, and six days later. She showed me a pregnancy test that said positive." I smile at his story. "Now she's all grown has a baby of her own names Lily." He shows me a picture of a happy three her old. I smile because that's what I want. I quickly blink tears away as the door opens and Louis walks back in. He hands Dr. Lee the cup. "I'll go take this to the lab and be back with the results." He says and leaves.

"What's wrong?" I ask Louis. He looked deep in thought.

"What if it's me. What if I'm the problem that were not pregnant yet." He says.

"Nothing's wrong with you." I try to comfort him.

"You don't know that!" He snaps. "I'm sorry." He apologizes.

"It's okay, were both on edge right now." I say. The doctors walks back into the room.

"While the test are running I would love to ask you two more questions." He says and we nod. "Is there anything going on in your life that's maybe stressing you out?" He asks.

"Well Lou is recording a lot and working on their new album. My sister who lives with us is almost a teen, and our first born child hasn't been able to talk since he was a baby and now he might be able too with this surgery." I say.

"A lot?" Dr. Lee asks and I nod. A nurse walks in and give him some papers. "Well Mr. Tomlinson there is nothing wrong with your sperm. But we can have you tested Mrs. Tomlinson also. But if were up to me I would say that you are way to stressed. What you two need to do is just relax and enjoy each other." He says. We both nod. "I would recommend trying two more times. Maybe go away together for a couple days and when you come back and your not pregnant we will figure something out." He says.

"Thank you so much." Louis thanks and we stand up and shake his hand.

Louis and I leave the office and he wraps his arms around my waist.

"Better get ready." He whispers.

"For what?"

"To have the time of your life." He says and I blush and smile as we walk back to the car.

A/N: hey y'all. Y'all I love my glamaw she brought me home a raspberry cheesecake cookie😋. How's y'all's weekend so far? Guys I'm watching Greece. That moment when your watching that movie and you keep thinking of Lou because he played Danny, and you want to cry.

Q: what are two facts that no one would expect from you?

M/A: I would like to work with the CIA and I am CPR certified.

Love y'all😘