Chapter 1 - Blair Sadyste

Blair Sadyste, 14 years old, on my way to Criminology academy. Now you'd think I was studying to be someone in law enforcement... oh how wrong you are! No, criminology academy is not for the good hearted souls wanting to serve justice on a shiny silver platter; this academy is for the souls bad at heart and wanting to do all the evil they could in the world.

Criminology academy was for the killers in training, aspiring drug lords, Mobster enthusiasts and brothel boss wannabes.

Oh, what world would allow such a thing?! You may be thinking, welcome to earth, more specifically, The forbidden land!

At least that's what the outsiders call this place. Technically it's called Eclipse, a country lacking in law and order, in the sense of good moral. There were laws but they were the opposite of what laws should do.

I call this place home.

It's the only home I've ever known, really. I was born here, my parents were, my grandparents, my great grandparents, my great great- you get the idea...

Back to the matter at hand; Criminology Academy.

The layout was like every other academy though there were extra bits that outsiders would think is 'dangerous' or 'irresponsible' —they're not wrong— those places would be the weapons room, open 24/7, the explosive testing grounds, the hunting maze, and the simulation room; for arson, murder and other evil plan simulations.

I was not excited for this. Don't get me wrong, I'm not an angel, growing up in Eclipse wouldn't allow that... no, I was just horrible at executing evil plans.

Clumsy, forgetful and naive were some of the things that built up the mess that was me!

"Blair!" I jump out my thoughts and turn to my mother who was standing at the doorway of my room. "Honey, are you even listening to me?"

"Y-yes," I say unsurely which she caught onto.

"What did I say then?"

"You asked if I... ate anything?" She sighs and pinches the bridge of her nose.

"No..." dropping my head in defeat she walks forward, her blood red heels clicking against the oak wood floors. The freshly pressed black pencil skirt, white blouse and black blazer added to the strict aura she gave off. Her cold manicured hand clutches my chin and lifts it to meet her gaze. "I asked whether or not you have packed your antidote kit,"

"Oh... yeah, I have,"

"Good, we don't want another student to poison you, now do we?" I shake my head as she nods and leaves the room. Though, her hand clutches the frame of my door way and looks in one last time. "We are leaving soon,"

"Yes, ma'am," as the sound of her footsteps fade away down the hall Charles, my butler (yes, very fancy) enters the room. He was average height, slicked back grey hair and a fancy moustache to compliment his stereotypical butlers uniform.

"Are we all set, Miss?"

"I think so," grabbing my leather satchel and slinging it over my shoulder I grab the duffel bag by my feet and walk out the room with Charles who claps his hands to signal the helpers to move my other things down the stairs (I never did like the word servants). "What will you do when I'm gone?" I ask, to fill in the silence.

"Holiday of course. Suppose there is no use for me without you here,"

"Don't say that, Charles, you're plenty use without me, surely mum and dad will give you something to do," he shrugs subtly as we both reach the main foyer.

"Perhaps, but for now I think your parents have insisted for me to take some time off," giving a curt nod I let Charles open the door for me, letting it close in the faces of the others holding my bags and boxes. "Do good at school,"

"Don't you mean do bad?" I tease causing him to chuckle quietly.

"Yes, that's what I meant," a whistle fills the crisp air making me turn to the source. My father waved his hand over, pointing to his pocket watch while he was at it. "Behave when you must, and misbehave every other time,"

"I'll try," he places a hand on my shoulder.

"You're a Sadyste, you don't need to try, it's in your blood!" Swiftly turning me around by said shoulders, Charles pushes me towards the sleek black limousine. In a matter of moment I was in the car, the door slamming shut and my parents looking at me from the seats across from mine.

"He's right you know, it's in your blood," My mother states with a stern face, something she didn't let fall often around me. All I could do is hum in agreement as the car drove away from large gothic estate I wouldn't exactly call home. Gravel crunched under the rubber tires, exiting the large metal gates which opened on cue, leading out towards what I would call home for the next few years of my life.

~~~

A/n: Hello! Welcome to Natural evil! I hope you enjoy and if you spot any errors please tell me!

Lots of love!

- Anna ❤️