Weathering With You (Tenki no Ko)

Main Characters:

-Hina Amano 

Amano (天野) means "sky field", while Hina (陽菜) means "sun greens"

Hina is a young woman of average build and height with long, straight black hair which she ties into two low ponytails laid on her shoulder, and blue eyes

Hina is a young woman of average build and height with long, straight black hair which she ties into two low ponytails laid on her shoulder, and blue eyes. She usually wears a sleeveless white hoodie over a pink tank top and rolled-up denim shorts. Additionally, she wears a choker with a blue gem and carries around a small dark grey canvas backpack. On the day Hodaka saved her from hoodlums, she wore a pink dress under her hoodie.

Hina is a kind and caring young woman, as evidenced by her willingness to offer a free burger to the runaway Hodaka, and her newfound love for the happiness her sunshine power brings to people. She is cheerful despite her struggles to take care of herself and her brother.

-Hodaka Morishima 

Morishima (森嶋) means "luxuriant island", while Hodaka (帆高) means "high sail"

Hodaka is a teenager of average build and height with short, messy dark hair, and light brown eyes

Hodaka is a teenager of average build and height with short, messy dark hair, and light brown eyes. He wears a plain white t-shirt, four-quarter rare-folded pants, and carries around a small over-the-shoulder bag at all times.

Hodaka Morishima is a first-year high school student who lives on the detached island of Kozushima, located south of Japan. Unhappy with his shallow lifestyle in the remote area of his native village as well as his abusive father, he decides to move to Tokyo. However, he finds himself living his life as a NEET against the high living cost in Tokyo, and soon becomes broke and falls into isolation, also known as hikikomori. However, he finally manages to get a job as a writer in a shady & small Monthly Paranormal Occult Editorial.

After becoming a journalist, Hodaka is sent on a task to investigate the irregular weather in Japan. One day, in a corner of the crowded and busy Tokyo metropolitan, Hodaka meets a bright and strong-willed young woman named, who has the mysterious ability to part the rainy clouds through her prayer, and the two begin a small business and explore the undiscovered secrets of the world together.