Meeting the troupe :)

A/N Ok so.. I've kinda lost inspiration- but I'm gonna try to keep updating! :D also- 100 views- I'm dying rn-  also ty to someone for asking me to update! You gave me inspiration for continuing to write! Also I sound really pathetic, cause I've only written 2 chapters- Oof.
"Get up bitch" he sneered
You sighed, thinking of how good it would feel to slice his dick in half. Getting up, you suddenly realized how grimy this place looked... It was disgusting, grime all over the walls, blood stained the floor, and bones were scattered everywhere. You made a disgusted face, and tried to plug your nose as you realized just how bad it smelled.
"Can't even handle a little stink? Tch" You could hear him say quietly. "Walk faster" he sneered, clearly poised off.
                    Groaning quietly, you trudged on after him, wondering where you were going. You were about to ask when you both walked into a room with multiple people. Some people you noticed stuck out like a sore thumb... Like the happy one who's smiling at you right now, and the one grinning creepily while playing with a card, he licked his lips.
                    Suddenly, a whooshing sound was heard as you saw a person with a large coat on and *Gulp* No shirt.. You were kind of intimidated by this man.
                   "Welcome" The man spoke. Then he continued "now, Let's get to business here. My name is chrollo Lucilfer, the leader of the phantom troupe but you are welcome to call me danchou if you like." His voice was smooth, but it also sounded menacing.
                "So.. this is the fearsome phantom troupe that has raided the underground auction last year..." you said thinking to yourself. Your eyes suddenly widened as you thought about it, you heard that the boss had died along with his comrades.. "Wait- aren't you supposed to be dead?" You asked him your eyes averting to other members of the so called phantom troupe.
He laughed maniacally, and resumed in his low toned voice. "Yes we are aren't we, I had almost forgot about that, well let's just say that the so called corpses were fake." He said eyeing your clenched fists.
Your fists weren't clenched on purpose though, you were just remembering how your tv had broken cause you sorta smashed it when you found out they were dead and the reward money had been taken off. Of course, you weren't innocent, you had killed people before, but only because you had a short temper and got pissed off easily. You had broke your tv because you lost almost 10k on being so close to finding one of them.. "Tch" you said. "What do you want with me anyway, it not like you need me or anything-" You said hoping that answer was No.
"Yes, we do need you, Actually last year we lost 2 of our members, Uvogin and Pakunoda, however we only were able to find one replacement, which was Kalluto. He took the place of Uvogin number 11. He looked annoyed for some reason, having to explain all of this to you.. "So without further ado, let's get on with the greeting ok?"
"First of all," you began, starting to get mad, "I never gave my consent to joining?" You knew however that this was pointless, they never followed authority and you one on one were easily on the plus side, but all of them together, you stood no chance.
He sighed choosing to ignore this excuse. " well start by introducing ourselves, then we can figure out her nen ability. And since she met you first feitan why don't you go first" he said nodding to the raven haired bastard who had tortured you. You honestly didn't even care what this virgin guy called feitan porters name was, for he had no place in your life, he was just a pebble in your way. (He he did y'all get the reference?)
"My name is feitan porter." He growled.
"My name is shalnark! Nice to meet you!" The happy one said to you while smiling happily at you
"My name is Nobunaga" A tall guy with a ponytail on is head said lazily
"The names Phinks, nice to meet you brat" A Pervy dude with non existent eyebrows said while eying you're cleavage.
"Machi" said a pink haired lady who looked just about ready to snap mr. no eyebrows dudes neck.
"My name would be Hisoka, what a pleasure to meet you" the creepy looking clown said, and you could tell he was holding back a moan. You glared at him menacingly and he just bit his lip.
"my names Shizuku!" A nerdy looking girl said. Her voice was high pitched and sounded like a child.
"Franklin" said a dude with droopy earlobes.
                 "Kortopi" said a tiny dude with one eye.
                 "bonolenov" said a tall guy who looked like a mummy that had died through a boxing fight.
                  "Kalluto" said a short guy who was in a kimono.
                   "Now that should be everyone, what's your name?" The dude names chrollo asked.
                    "Y/n ,L/n" You said. You thought about how you shouldn't of said your last name but, thinking of the situation at hand, their was no way of avoiding it.
                  "Now Y/n, what is your nen ability?" He asked while smiling at you.
                  A/N- so uh- I spent half an hour writing dis lol 😂 hope u enjoy 😉 also uh- deeply sorry about the lack of updates... school sucks.
    Word count: 926