The kitty cats :)- chapter 4

A/N! Soo I kinda did something... So uh this is gonna go off of the story line. Their won't be any chimera ants cause that arc was way to dark for me. Sowwy :(. Also- the nails have left the chat ;)

Finally, you thought. You and that thing had reached your house. You opened the door and said to him, "wait outside please."
"No." He responded. " My orders were to go inside so you don't try anything sneaky."
"Fine. Just don't touch anything midget." You said, walking into the house.
"What did you call me bitch" He growled going into a fighting stance.
"Nothing never mind, let's just get this over." You responded sighing.
You walked into the kitchen, and picked up your cat, killua. He was white with blue eyes. You smiled and said ,"hey killua!" He mewed back. You giggled and started packing.
"Tch hurry up." The guy behind you growled impatiently.
"Nothing against the rules about taking a long time." You shot back rolling your eyes. You continued packing though. You had 4 Cats. Leorio, Gon, Killua, And kurapika. All of them were boys. When you were done, you picked up their cages, and conjured 5 more arms.
"Keep the cats at home." Feitan spoke up when you shut the door. "They won't be safe and I think you would care if they get hurt." He said the last part quietly.
You were flabbergasted. He showed some emotion. It took a while for you to recover from that. When you spoke it was with uncertainty. "Their fine, I've enchanted them."
He raised his eyebrows but didn't speak again. You noticed a tint of pink on his face.
The rest of the walk was silent. When you arrived you asked him, "where do I stay?"
"Dunno. Ask boss." He responded walking away to sit next to nonexistent eyebrows.
"Hey she can stay with me." Phinks said drooling. But stopped when feitan elbowed him harshly.
You walked up to where chrollo was on his cliff. "Where am I to stay?" You asked him.
"You can take Uvogin's room." He responded. "Why do you have cats." He questioned raising his eyebrows.
"Cause." You said. "Where is Uvogin's room?" You asked.
"Next to feitan's." He responded looking down at his book.
-Time skip brought to you by Tanjiro's dead family.-
You were sitting on your bed, scrolling through your phone and petting kurapika, when you heard a knock at your door. "Who is it?" You asked getting up and opening the door. You groaned, it was mr. Emo shorty pants. "What the hell do you want shorty pants"
It took a little for him to contain his composure, when he responded. "Boss wants to see the reason why you need to keep these cats of yours." He growled.
"Fine." You responded picking up the cats.
"I enchanted them." You said simply in front of the troupe.
"How so?" Chrollo asked.
"Their humans." You responded picking up Gon, your Orange cat. "You can come out now." You told him. Suddenly a bright green light filled the room, and where their Once stood a cat there was now a human. "See." You said looking up at everyone. "This is Gon."
"Oh- hello! Y/n- who are these people?" He asked looking around at everyone.
"They are my.. uhh- coworkers-?" You said questionaly.
"Oh okay!" He said happily.
You then looked at the other cats and nodded at them. They to transformed into humans.
"Hello" they all said politely.
"Oh y/n- aren't these the people who made you smash your tv-?" Killua asked, grinning evily.
You went bubblegum pink and responded: "yes killua. They are." You Gritted your teeth, remembering that tv in which you had smashed because the reward on the phantom troupe had been taken off.
Snickering had broken out across the room before a voice spoke up.
"Which is which-?" Shalnark asked, grinning at the transformed cats.
"Well, this one is kurapika." You said pointing to kurapika. "This is leorio!" You continued pointing to the black haired boy. "And this is killua!" You said finally, ruffling the white haired boys hair who had just exposed you. He growled before smiling at everyone else.
"Can I keep them here now?" You asked turning to chrollo.
"Well.. do they have any powers of some sort?" He asked looking doubtfully at kurapika, leorio, Gon, and killua.
"Yes they do..." you said.
"Well let's see them now." He said. Then getting up from his rock he said, "Now we will have 1 on 1 battles to see if the cat things can stay." He said smirking. "And
Lastly make sure not to kill them. Wouldn't want that would we now."
A/N! Okie Doki todoroki- this took a while but I was in the car so it past the time! :) hope you liked it!
Word count: 812