Chapter 8- i'm sorry

A/N- so help. I read killing stalking- regretting it atm.... 😅 but here's another quick update! :D
(Sowwy for the length I'm sorta tired) and also.. I guess I'll make up my 1k story! Also- just saw the veiws on my first two chapters OMGGG 300!? EEEEK! TYSSMM :) suggestions are always open!
      "Well..." you started awkwardly, looking anywhere but into Chrollo's eyes. How on earth were you going to explain this...
        "Take your time.. I know it's difficult but please try.." Chrollo spoke, breaking your zig zagging train of thought. He looked you in the eye finally and you felt somewhat comforted by his gaze. Like he was reassuring you nobody was going to judge.
         "So.. when I was a kid well uhh.. my mom went insane, by my dads abuse.." you said, relieved you were finally able to get a sentences out of your throat, currently scratchy cause of the lack of use and crying.. "She well... died when I was five and my father buried her in the floorboard of my room... to "Make sure I behave" so he said." You stated Using air quotes.. "He poisoned me every day until I was used to it.... and by the time I was fourteen, I could withstand most poisons, as well as do advanced combat.. I was raised as a sort of.. Assassin I guess.." you continued now slowing down as you were getting to the important part. Dreading your next words, you spoke, voice cracking..
      "When I was fifteen... he sna-napped... and he started to do things.. horrid things like abuse and near the end almost... rape me." Your voice was almost unheard, if it wasn't silent then it wouldn't of been heard at all. Your mind went back to that dreaded day... that last time you ever saw that poor Excuse for a human being....
                   *flashback*
      "What's wrong.. does it not hurt anymore? Well time to change that.." His voice was unnervingly calm.. and as you had watched horrified he had started to take off his pants before.. BOOM.
         *end of flashback*
       "I'm sorry...." Machi said.
       Everyone else had a sympathetic look on their face and you hated it... Hated how people pitied you.. because that's how it was your whole life!
        "It's ok... couldn't be helped anyway..." you responded sucking on your teeth.
         "Well what happened next?" Chrollo asked, his face still unemotional, unreadable..
   A/N! I deeply apologize! I know I have no excuses, other than to blame my own laziness! Please forgive me! Cya in another update!
Word count: 426