On that day

You were walking home from school, quietly and with no doubt where you were going. It was unusually cold today, which you figured it was going to rain because of how moist and cloudy it was. You walked down my normal alleyway, feeling presence trailing behind. A hobo? A creep? A stalker? You're mind raced with fear and curiosity as the person trailing behind sped up. Oh god, oh god. You walked faster and faster as the person behind did as so. You turned, out of pure terror to see who is was.
"Pedofile!" you screamed. You looked at the person, seeming to be a girl. You had no idea don't know what really said "girl", probably the fact she/he has big, perky boobs and long brown hair. She had a weird smirk on her face, almost like a duck...
"hai" she said, seemingly suspicious. You knew you weren't a lesbian (You didn't think, you were pretty confused about your sexuality) but she's pretty ADORKABLE with her cute cat umbrella, her My Neighbor Totoro sweater, and her cute Shingeki no Kyojin skirt.
"Meh name's Kuruh...did you forget to bring a towel?" She handed you a soft, blue towel. As you took the towel and wiped my forehead, you realized you were drenched!
"The running must have made you sweaty" she said. Why? It was like 40 degrees, why the hell were you sweating?Probably because she's so Kawaī... Shut up, brain!
"Thanks..." You said awkwardly. God I hate myself, you thought. She smiled under her umbrella, which she mysteriously pulled out.
"Wait...it wasn't raining yet...I don't under-" you felt a drip of water slide down my cheek as if you was crying.
"Oh" you said awkwardly again. Goddamnit! She smiled a huge grin and started to laugh. Dafuq? What is she, Annie Leonhardt? She stopped laughing and murmured,
"Shrek is love, Shrek is life" You could hear a rumbling just underneath us as ringing and bells could be heard. With a few flashes of lights we were in a completely different dimension, with tall buildings and loud music. New York? I thought to myself, oh, but how you were wrong. Kuruh was next to me now, umbrella out, even though it wasn't raining anymore. She looked beautiful in the shining lights. Her makeup perfect, her perfect hand around yours, her- wait what? Her hand is holding yours! AHHHH! OTP OTP OTP!
...
...shut up brain...
She smiled at your awkwardness and nervousness and yelled,
"To Derpington and Yaoi City!" On that day, you fell into deep, deep doodoo butter love for your soon known spirit animal, Kuruh.