Part 5

Are you ok?”. And there he was. Standing outside of the bathroom. I looked at him and felt more tears running down my cheeks. He walked towards me, and I sat there, out of breath. He motioned his hand towards mine. He held me up. I looked at him speechless. This can't be happening!. I thought. He wiped the tear off my cheek. And before I knew it, I went in to kiss him. His lips were soft and smooth, just like I thought they would be. He held my waist, and we kissed for what seemed like a year but was only 3 minutes. After that, we layed heads on each other and laughed.  We walked out of the bathroom, holding hands. We walked back into the gym, eyes glued to us. Merabs eyes grew wide, and I could see her mouthing the word “NO WAY”. We found a spot and started to dance. “You look stunning, sahar”. HE KNEW MY NAME?! That's all i could think of. “And you look handsome, as usual” I said while smiling, we both laughed. We both continued to dance for the next 10 minutes, and then we sat down. He went up to go talk to his friends, and then merab rushed all the way to me. “DID I JUST SEE WHAT I NEVER KNEW WHAT WOULD HAPPEN?”
“Yeah, I think you did.” I replied, smirking at her. We chatted on and on, about how amazing this day was. All of a sudden, we heard loud stomps coming from the hallway. Everyone looked at eachother, but of course my eyes first went to Therhon. The doors slammed open, and then a gunshot came in. The roof clattered to the ground and everyone was screaming and running. I ran as fast as I could, not caring about anything or anyone. I ran through the doors and ran into the hallway. My breath, panting, and my legs hurting. I could hear the screams and the school falling apart. I pushed myself into a locker, and covered my mouth. Someone was coming. I could hear his boots, and his gun. He shot the roof above me, causing it to fall down. Once I heard him go away, I ran out of the locker, straight to the gym. What was before the gym, was now a broken place. Ceiling pieces filled the room and bodies lay everywhere.