FETISH

( Slow Updates )

❝ you got a fetish for my love, I push you out and you come right back ❞

˗ˏˋ 🐍 ˎˊ˗

     TOM MARVOLO RIDDLE WAS AN EVIL WIZARD. There was no doubt about it. He enjoyed striking fear in the hearts of people. He enjoyed watching them squirm in just the mere presence of him. But Phoebe Pearson was different. She was the only person in the whole world who never had to fear him.

Phoebe Pearson loved Tom with all of her heart. She always had. Maybe it was because of the strange connection she felt between them, or maybe it was because they had known each other since they were just tiny babies. She didn't know why, she just knew what she felt. She figured they would always be together, just Tom and Phoebe. But when they leave for Hogwarts, Tom's behavior starts to worsen. He turns into an even darker person than she's used to, and it starts to scare her. She tries to ignore it, and continue being his friend, but as the years pass, things worsen. She finds herself wanting to be away from him, despite the desire to stay close to him.

     Tom believes Phoebe was a gift from the Gods. A gift specifically given to him. He doesn't want to let her go, and he definitely doesn't want to lose her. But as his dark plans start to go into action, she begins pulling away from him, and he definitely can't let that happen.

     One things for sure, Tom wants Phoebe. And he's not going to stop until he gets what he wants.

     Only this time he wants more than friendship.

˗ˏˋ 🐍 ˎˊ˗

Danielle Campbell as Phoebe Pearson

˗ˏˋ 🐍 ˎˊ˗

DEDICATIONS
People I admire, am friend with, or I think would enjoy this book. I love and appreciate you all.
-N0STALGIA adizalex -whoreoin beauxbatonss -mvlfoyy TEARLSY -weaslxyy vintageweasley

˗ˏˋ 🐍 ˎˊ˗

-', HAILEY'S NOTE
Hey everybody! Before we begin
the story, I would like to remind
everybody that if you're in a toxic
relationship, you should not stay
in it. There will be certain things
happen in this book that I do not
support whatsoever, but as Tom
Riddle is a character who is unable
to feel love, I want to portray him
the right way. Please do not read
this story if toxic relationships
trigger you. Enjoy!