Taxes😼

Squidwards eyes flutter opened and He looked around at his Surroundings. He groaned annoyed waking up due to the the constant banging noises on his door " GO AWAY SPONGEBOB " He yelled . No answer he mentally cursed because his dream of Justin Trudeau was interrupted. WHAT DO YOU WAN- squidward says as he opens the door, it wasn't sponge bob, or Patrick. It was daddy Justin Trudeau!! " how many I help u "
well squidward ur in a lot of debt and have to pay your taxes if not unfortunately you will have to suffer the consequences. Squidwards shocked and he replies with " but sir I'm broke I have no money i Cannot pay u back " I know a way you can " said Trudeau while smirking , in fact I always have liked your long droopy jiggly nose, it's not a nose said squidward, " oh believe me I know it isn't " but let's test that theory out suddenly he pushes me from the door and I land straight on the couch. " he starts passionately kissing me while removing his own clothes n tugged on my shirt signaling for me to remove it . Soon we were both naked and he said " shall we take this to the bedroom ? " I could feel his breath on my neck and he continued kissing and leaving love bites as we went up the stairs. you have no idea how long I've wanted this to happen " he started thrusting and soon they both finish. Tired and both panting messes they fall alseep. Squidwards woke up alone in bed, and it was cold beside him, too cold . alone and sad once again he was left nothing but a note saying " I had a great time " he never heard from Trudeau again but that was the greatest nights of his life . " maybe I should pay my taxes more late more often " squidwards says while smirking to himself . He takes out his clarinet and ...