Prologue

THE WHOLE Parkinson la famille had rejoyced when their rightful heir had finally got his ward. After years of trying, a baby girl was finally born to Emilien and Constantine Parkinson.

Though, Emilien himself was a bit dismayed when he knew they were going to have a girl cause afterall ladies dont carry their surname after marriage. Who was going to continue their line?

He and Constantine could try again for a boy if he was willing go risk his wife's life. You see, Constantine have a very weak heart and had almost died when she gave birth to their daughter. The sole heiress.

Emilien had sighed and continued to her daughter's playroom onky to find the playroom empty.

Now where had his 3 year old daughter go? Sighing to himself, he turned to the portrait of Leondale Parkinson, his great great grandfather

"Excuse me, granfather but had you seen Pansiska?" He asked

"She might be everywhere Emil, but to help you she had go down that hallway" Loeondale had knowingly said before disappearing

Emilien had frowned and went to the direction he was pointed to. Once he find Pansiska he's going to scold the house elves for not looking after her properly! He might offer them clothes even.

Emilien had gone further down the hallway and went to the door that was slightly opened, he reckon their daughter was behind the library door, lost and crying.

But it was extremely quiet, Emilien had looked around only to find his daughter sitting on the floor with books all around her and she appeared to be reading.

Emilien's eyes had widened, "w-what" he said outloud and it was heard by her daughter who was startled, blue meets green.

• • •

PANSISKA VENILLE PARKINSON, what an absolutely proper and unusual name. She thought in disgust.

She was yet again alive and kicking in a body of a 3 years old. She was miffed beyond compare. Why was death playing with her? Why hadnt she crossed the afterlife? She'd like to think that she wasnt welcome there. But oh well, it was death's lost.

Pansiska-or she would like to call herself Pansy had remember absolutely everything from her former life, every bits of what she deemed importamt-well except of how she died and their faces and she might forgot something else.

But would she really want to know? She was living luxuriously in her new life, one that she hadnt know or have because she was a homeless orphan who loves reading books.

Pansy had decided to look for the library, getting out from her cot and the room was easy. As she was in the awfully humongous hallway, Pansy had looked around.

It was a very fancy hallway with paintings of flowers and a large one with someone in it. And she swore, she saw the painting rose his eyebrows at her but Pansy had put that in her books as a trick of an eye and proceeded to walk and find the library.

after a while, Pansy had found the library. It was as big as the public library she used to go to-or maybe even bigger. Now how will she reach the books with her 3 year old body?

Oh well, she would just start at the bottom of the shelves, picking up the books that interest her (which was mostly fictions and there were few books about science and maths) She settled on the ground and began reading them.

After a few hours, she was in the middle of reading a very interesting theory of Reincarnation when she heard someone, she immediately looked up-with her eyes widening as she look at her father.

She saw her father's eyes wandered on the books around her, "that's an interesting selection, can you understand them Pansiska?"

Dumbfoundly, Pansy had nod

"That's impressive"

And after that news had travelled the whole household that Pansiska Venille of the la Famille Parkinson was a prodigy and had a promising future as The Parkinson Heiress.

• • •

TO BE CONTINUED.

• •