Chapter 5

Part 5: revealed the truth for herself to me..

Hay! Thank Goodness I'm not dead. Sorry for late release due to my illustrations for this book. Sorry. I'm very sorry for it. So now I will do it for you.

By then. She took at me to go in outside which nobody knows or spies just two of us. She is really scared to tell it but she took a deep breath enough and made a talk in a very serious situation.

Isabelle: She is the very Dangerous girl unknowingly to everyone. Due to her secrets. She used Vannamelon just to trick Rias not Vanna Sea Salt. She is the Impostor. She made more clones to made us very confused. And very complicated. She is really crazy now... Look at her emotions. She is very different. I don't think this is a real Vannamelon. Look... You're the smartest person that all we know. I think you can stop her by only your plans just to stop her. By the way. Beside me is not the real Flutterchan, she is Akeno Himejima. The real Flutterchan was in Red's prison cell. She asked to copy her... Akeno agreed and she ran away... She tell me the truth. That she is really Akeno. I see that you're crying at her dead body. But it's just a 3d hologram.

Broly: What?!

Isabelle: Yes. It was... After you beat Titan. And destroy everything. Akeno survived and she is living in Fruitverse. Do not have to worry by the way.

 Do not have to worry by the way

I

just saw it in Vannamelon's reddit. You will find it.

Broly: After all of this! She made a fake dead?! How dare she was...

Isabelle: Listen, she didn't made you like that. She knows about that she loves you... She felt very sorry.

Broly: Ahh, I see. Ok...

Broly: But why does she did that?

Isabelle: I'm the one who asked for help. So she agreed, then she done everything that mae you felt embarrassed. I'm really so sorry...

Broly: There is nothing problem... Isabelle. I know, I was just overprotective to her by the way... And I know that she never loved me as well. You know how hard it took since I was in Kuoh Academy, I was very lonely and depressed. Issei just looked at me. If I saw him I felt very guilty and starting to look away from him so he will never bully me. I become NOBODY to everyone else. I lost everything and now?! How could you do that to me... Akeno is my girlfriend, so don't mess her up from your annoying requests just for help. I had a mixed emotions... You know what?! This is very disturbing!!! My feelings are all customized and disturbed. Ok, fine... I will forgive for that.

Isabelle: Ok...

As she is really scared of me she walk away and she is filled with a great shame to herself. I felt very disappointed for now. I think I need to talk Akeno already. I... I really missed her. So much as very long time... I even't don't know what willI do without her. Im gonna get myself into panicking. Because this is very complicated. But... I will find out by the way. This is my only chance to see Akeno and save the whole Crossover, inlcluding Fruitverse.