Meeting the gang

Eiji's pov
As me and Ibe walked through the bar following the young boy, I started to get nervous and hid behind Ibe-san back. We then came to a stop by a pool table and I heard a voice which sounded familiar like Ash's voice "Ash?" I said slowly while peaking around from behind Ibe "Eiji?"

Ash's pov
I looked behind the old man and saw Eiji peaking his head out. My eyes soften as I looked into his big innocent brown eyes. "Eiji do you know him?" The older man asked while looking at the younger boy "Yeah I bumped into him on Friday on the way back from shopping" "Oh" I looked back at him he seemed surprised. "Well anyway can we start taking photos?" I look back at Eiji and sigh "Not the face..." I might be able to talk to him while he's working "Great, Ei-chan set your the camera please" Ei-chan? interesting. Eiji nodded his head and placed a silver case down on a nearby table and opened it, inside was camera equipment, he fiddled with a few bits and bobs and then call the older male. "It's ready Ibe-san" he handed over the camera "Thanks Ei-chan" he smiled and started taking pictures, Eiji turned back around filled with the other stuff in the case. "Soooo that's Eiji" I flinched and turned around to meet by brother smirking at me.

Griffin's pov
Aslan quickly turned around with a slight hint of blush and glared at me "So what if he is" I smirked "Are you going to talk to him or are you just gonna stare" He turned more red and glared even harder "S-Shut up" I started laughing "Your to easy to tease Aslan" before he could say anything else we heard Skips talking to Eiji. "Hi, was it Eiji?" Skip asked he turned around and smiled "Yeah, what's your name?" "I'm Skip, can I buy you a drink?" And with that Skip dragged the raven haired male to an empty table. I turned back to my little brother to see he was bright red "Dam you really must like him, but didn't you only meet him on Friday?" I asked "Yeah but for some reason he makes me act differently and feel differently" I sighed "I don't mind you liking him but you have to be careful, you don't want him to get involved with the mafia or any of the other gangs" He sighed and took a swig of beer "I know, I know"

Eiji's pov
Skip took me an empty table and ordered both of us a rum coke, I don't usually don't drink alcohol but I couldn't refuse it since he brought it for me. "So how do you know Ash?" he asked curiously "I ran into him last Friday after I finished shopping and we went to the cafe Banana Fish. What about you? How did you end up being in a gang?" Skip smiled and said "I was left on the street alone as a baby and Ash and Giffin found me and brought me here, they all raised me as if I was there little brother, everyone in this gang is like family and they all excepted me and that's how I ended up being in a gang." (Authors note: I don't know if this is true, I made it up) Before I could say anything Ash came over and dragged me over to the bar. "H-hey ash, what are you doing!?" I staggered "Introducing you to the rest of the gang" He smirked as he dragged me along.

Ash's pov
I was talking with Alex, Bones, Kong and Griffin but my mind and eyes kept wondering to the raven hair male. When can I talk to him, I want to talk to him but he seems to be happy talking with Skip though so I don't want to interrupt, but why do I feel jealous that his attention is on Skip and not me, fuck these feelings. "Sh? Ash?! ASH?!!?!?" I heard Alex shout my name snapping me out of my thoughts. "Y-yeah?" I stuttered "Are you ok? You wasn't answering when I called you name" Alex ask worried "Yeah I'm fine just give me few minutes" "Ok?" I walked over to Eiji and Skip and grabbed him by the arm, he yelped in surprise and staggered as I dragged him to where I was before. Alex, Bones and Kong looked shocked where as Giff just smirked. I introduced him to them "Eiji this is Alex, Bones, Kong and my brother Griffin there all part of my gang" "H-hi nice t-to meet you" He stuttered while look down playing with his fingers. I smirked at how cute he's acting the other must of noticed my face cause they all started saying "oh~" Eiji looked up confused then turned to me, I looked away feeling my cheeks grow warm, I heard snickering and sent a side glare at them but it only made them laugh more.

Alex's pov
When the Ash brought the Japanese boy over we all looked confused except for Griffin. After he introduced us to Eiji, we all could see how uncomfortable the shorter boy was. I felt a nudge in my side and I looked at Griffin "W-wh-" before I could finish Giff hushed me and nodded his head towards Ash, at first I didn't realise until I looked at his face. I was shocked he was smiling softly and his eyes were soft as well, I think that's when we all figured out what was happening. We started saying "Oh~" and started snickering which cause Eiji to look up confused and Ash to give us a side glare. Where all probably gonna die after this but it was worth it.