The next morning

Ash's pov
I slowly start to open my eyes and feel weight on my back and hair. I tense up and slowly look up to see Eiji peacefully sleeping, I relax again once I realised I was in his arms and memories from last night came flooding back into mind. I look back up to his face and I felt me cheeks grow warm, the sunlight coming in through the window rested on his face and gave him a peaceful and angelic look as he slept. How did I end up meeting someone as perfect as you, I smile softly and slowly start playing with his hair "soft...." I mumble. (A/N: if you don't understand Ash is lying on top of Eiji and Eiji's arms are around him. I tried to find a picture but unfortunately I couldn't find one) I carry on playing with his hair while admiring his face until he started to move. I quickly rested my head back on his chest and pretended to be asleep "Ash? *Yawn* You awake?" He softly mumbled, he played with my hair and I leaned into his touch. "Morning Eiji~" I purred "Morning Ash" he smiled, he started to move indicating he wanted to get up, "Common Ash moveeee" he tried to push me off him so I hugged his waist tighter "Nuuuuuu" I moaned and berried my head into his chest.

Eiji's pov
He's not gonna get off me anytime soon, what should I do? I looked down at him I wonder.....
"Hahahahahaha E-Eiji St-Stop please" he burst out laughing "Not until you get off me" I carried on tickling him "O-Ok haha Ok I'll mo-move haha so sto-stop" he said in between breaths. Once I stop tickling him he moved off me and I walked  out the room and into the kitchen to start making breakfast. After I finish breakfast I place it on the table and shouted for ash, I started eating and when I'm half way through eating he comes down. He sat down and said thank you, "did you go back to sleep" he sent me a slightly glare as I carried on laughing. "I've got to go visit the gang today" he said finishing of his food "can I come?" "No" "Pleaseeeeeeeee" I gave him my best puppy eyes and he looked away with a hint of red? and mumble "fine" I smile happily and washed up the dishes. Ash heads upstairs first and comes back down fully dressed, I then head up to change. Huh? Where's my jumpers? I look through my wardrobe unable to find a clean jumper, I walk back downstairs slightly pouting "Eiji, what's wrong?" Ash looked at me and raised an eyebrow "oh nothing... it's just than none of my jumpers are clean" he sighs and walks back upstairs, I follow him with my eyes and look at him confused as he walks back upstairs. He must of forgot something, I shrug it off and put my shoes on "Eiji catch" Ash shouted, i quickly turned around and caught it I looked at my hands and saw one of Ash's jumpers, I send him a confused stare and he laughs while ruffling me hair. "Just wear it you dummy" and he bends down and puts on his shoes, i blush red and put the jumper "it's a bit big" I laugh while rubbing the back of my neck with the sleeve. (A/N: the jumper goes down to his waist and covers his hands) "If you don't want to wear it, I'll take it back upstairs" "NUUU" I whined and hid my red face with the sleeves. "Cute.." he mumbled "HUH?!?" I shout "WAIT YOU HEARD ME!?!?" We both blushed beat red and Ash quickly walked out the door "H-Hey Ash w-wait" I quickly follow after him making sure to lock the doors.