Burn it

Eiji's pov
The car came to a stop and I was dragged out again by Arthur. I looked around to see that we where in front of a mansion, I was pulled by Arthur into the house and chucked into a room. I ran up to the door and started shouting, I tried this for several hours until I lost the energy to scream. I slid down the door and began to cry Ash save me... please.... I felt my eye lids grow heavy and fell asleep.
*Several hours later*
I opened my eyes and felt something soft on my back, huh? I thought I fell asleep by the door, "Finally your awake" I heard a cold voice that sent chills down my spine, I look around and saw Arthur standing in the corner, I glare at him. "Don't be like, that Papa Dino wants to speak to you" he grabbed me by the arm and started dragging me again, I tried to pull away which only ended up with me failing again. He took me into a huge room that had a dining table that could fit about 20 people, in the centre of it. At the head of the table I saw Dino eating his breakfast, he dragged me over to where he was and pushed me in the chair next to him. "W-what do y-you want from m-me?" I stuttered, "Your just bait" I look at him confused "You'll bring the Lynx back to it's owner" he laughed evilly "You'll also become a good toy" he placed a hand on my thigh, I jumped back knocking the chair down with me. "Arthur go get him ready, I have a hunch that he's coming"

Griffin's pov
I run into the street and see Aslan crying on the ground, shouting Eiji's name. I run over to him and gently rubbed his back "Don't worry we'll get him back" he looked up tears streaming down his face. The sight broke my heart and I pulled him into a hug, he cried into my chest. I felt a tap in my shoulder so I turned around and saw Alex "I got everyone ready, but do you think we should wait until he calmed down" he whispered "Ye—" before I could finish Ash cut me off in a broke voice "NO!" He then stood up and walked back into the bar. Both me and Alex quickly follow after him, we walk back in and see everyone giving him pitiful looks as he sits as he sits in the middle discussing the plan.
Poor Aslan, it's been a while since I've seen him this broken and hurt. He must really like Eiji.
*2 hours late*
After a few hours the plan was in set, half on the Gang would go with Ash and rescue Eiji while I'll take the other half and find a new base. We all got ready and we all set out "Aslan!" I quickly shout his name and he walks over towards me, I place a hand on his shoulder and told him to stay safe. He laughs and lightly punches my shoulder before he turns back cold and walks over to Alex. They get in the cars and drive off. Please stay safe Ash.

Ash's pov
That bastard, I swear if he's lade a single finger on Eiji he'll have an even earlier death. I clenched my hand into a fist so hard that they where turning white. When we where a few minutes away from Dinos house I told them to stop the car, I got out and turned to Alex "Remember the plan" he nodded and I ran Hold on a little longer Eiji, I'm coming. I ran up the path and pulled out my gun as I saw Arthur standing near the entrance "Welcome Ash" he slyly smiled "Where is Eiji!!" I shouted and sent him a glare and kept my hand on the trigger. "Tch, put the gun away and follow me" he started walking into the house and I follow keeping an eye out for any sudden movements. We walked into the dining room, where Dino was sitting at the head of the table "Welcome back Lynx" i snarl "WHERE.IS.HE" he laughs "Bring him in" he shouted, the doors on the left opened and one of his men came in while pushing Eiji to the floor. "EIJI" i quickly run to him and blush a deep red, H-he's W-wearing a m-m-maid out-outfit he looked up at me, with blush and tears covering his face. He leaned close into my chest trying to hide his face and body, I pick him up and bridal style and start to walk out the door. "Where do you think your going" Dino narrowed his eyes, I laugh and put Eiji back down but still keep an arm protectively over his waist. *Crash, BANG!*  A ruckus could be heard from outside the room. I smile and grab my gun from my back pocket and aim "Fuck. You." I then shot Dino through the head and the other guard, i quickly pick up Eiji and run through the halls. I carry on running until I meet up with Alex and the others, "Boss!" They shouted "Burn this place to the ground" I ordered "What?" "Burn this place to the ground" I repeat with venom "Y-Yes Boss" I carried Eiji out of the building only to find him sleeping peacefully in my arms. I kiss his forehead Your safe again I smile slightly and hold him tight towards my body.

Sorry if it's bad I lost motivation half way through writing it 😅😂