Chapter One

A rough and calloused hand grabbed the back of my my neck as I tried to run. It pulled me back with so much force that my small frame was roughly slammed onto the ground covered with dry dirt and rocks. Air left me as quickly as it came in, forcing short and struggled breaths from my lungs. My heart raced as panic swept over me from the absence of air.

I shut my eyes and focused on taking deep breaths. Once my breathing had returned to normal, his hand had also returned, it clutched the collar of my shirt and yanked me up so that I was standing. The man's face was now inches from mine, his foul breath filled my nose and I cringed.

He shook his head and clicked his tongue on the roof of his mouth as if I was a child. I felt like one.

I am only fifteen years old and I was no match for a grown man especially one his size. I didn't want to be near him so I turned my head away, only for him to bring it back with his free hand.

I flinched as he brushed the fallen strands of my hair out of my eyes, tucking it behind my ear.

"You have pretty eyes, sweetheart." He said with a disgusting grin. "Never seen purple ones before."

I didn't say anything, instead I spit in his face, he shut his eyes before wiping it off. I waited for his response, for him to hit me. Anything really.

But he let go of my shirt and I watched slowly as he brought his hand back. I knew what he was going to do. I sucked in a sharp breath when his hand hit my skin.

He pushed me back and I stumbled back, tripping over my own feet. He laughed and crouched down making his face level with mine. I tried to crawl back but there was something solid blocking my way. Blocking any chance I had at distancing my self from him.

"Listen here missy. I promised my friends a fun time tonight. Okay? Now, you see that warehouse over there?" He asked pointing.

I nodded my head afraid to do anything else.

"Well it's not a warehouse. It's a club. And you are going to go in there and help me out."

"And what if I don't?" I asked rubbing my cheek.

"You get a lot worse than what I did to your cheek. Now let's go, we're late."

He roughly hooked his hands under my arms and lifted me up to my feet. He gave me another shove and I stumbled forward hugging my waist.

"The bouncer is going to ask about you because you look young. Don't say a word. I'll handle him."

I continued to walk through the endless sea of cars with the man trailing close behind me, I had no idea why any one would want to go to a club in the middle of nowhere especially one that looks like some abandoned barn.

When the rows of cars came to an end I was able to catch a better view of where I was. I began to turn my head in all directions. Looking for a place to run. But a hand came up an hit the back of my head forcing it forward.

"Eyes up front sweetheart."

I flinched at the man's words and looked straight ahead trying to avoid anything else he decided to do. Up ahead I found what I assumed was the front door because there was a huge man in front of the door dressed in overalls and nothing else. Gross.

The man behind me hissed at me to stop walking so I stopped and he walked up in front of me, almost, but not totally blocking my view.

"Jamison." The bouncer spoke his voice surprisingly stern.

The man or Jamison nodded back. "The rest of them in there already?"

"Yeah. Came 'bout an hour ago. Were you've been?" He answered.

"Uh, nowhere really." Jamison said rubbing the back of his neck.

"Eh, whatever, it's none of my business. Here you go." The bouncer said opening the door.

Jamison nudged me foreward so I obliged and started to walk but, when I reached the door the bouncer stuck out his arm to stop me.

"She's a bit young ain't she?" He asked his eyes locked on mine.

I put everything I could into that stare tired to make him see I did not at all want to be here. Hell, I didn't even know where I'd go even if I did manage to get free. I couldn't seem to remember anything not even how I got here.

Only thing I remember is waking up in the man's car. Cold, tired, and hungry.

His face changed from concern to shock then back to being expressionless .

Please help me, I begged. Please.

"She's not. She's eighteen." Jamison spoke.

"Alright." The bouncer said.

So much for the help.

I gave the man one last begging look before I was given a shove through the large door. Blaring music shot through my ears but that wasn't the only thing.

I heard....I heard people talking. But I couldn't see anyone's lips moving. My eyes screwed shut and my body stopped moving while I tried to block the voices out. Jamison, now frustrated, shoved me forward and told me to keep moving.

But I couldn't, I clutched my head as the voices grew louder. I felt like my head was going to explode. I hated this, I hated that I could hear these things it was too many people. Way too many people in one place. It was too much to control, too many to block out.

I fell to my knees, still clutching my head. It was unbearable now. In the background, I heard Jamison swear as he tried to get me to stand but I refused to move, the voices, they were going to force my head to explode.

I couldn't take it not anymore. I screamed, I couldn't tell how loud but I heard things shatter and I heard the music stop.

"What the hell is going on?" A voice spoke up.

A voice I knew I could never forget.

Luc.