chapter one!

The unexpected interaction with unexpected silence drove as the two curtains of that programme opened.

The moment seemed like , has stopped and waiting for that half journey to rewind as it occurred.
The pixels of every picture of past came closer and turned into a video , running in the lane of my memory.
Hardly, it hit about ten seconds of that interaction still felt like speed of memory more than the speed of light.

She was sitting in front of me.

After , my performance completed that I had performed infront of those who came to youth programme of singing , a huge hooting arouse of uneven noise.
In which a known voice arise with excitement , "kirtu, kirtu, kirtu!"

'It happens when you literally wants nothing to be happen which brings you back in the treasure of that infinity lanes of thought and past'.

I get out of that auditorium after my performance, In wish not to see her again.
But, destiny brings you there...where you are supposed to stand. With a perfect neutral facial expressions I headed towards my bus stop where I saw her waiting for me.

"Kirtu , how's you?", She said with a gentle voice.

The undefine and unprepare words of mine made me to stuck in dilemma that what should I say.
With a pleasant smile..."how's you Noor , long time ..huh?" I asked.

At the moment, got a news that bus would be late by three hours as it was stuck in the heavy snowfall. Instead of standing there and wait for bus in snowfall with extreme cold, we both preferred to go in nearby cafe to have hot chocolate.

Rubbing my hands within a whistle voice asked Noor how's she doing in her travel blogging career.
"Going well more than I wanted", she replied.

Silence between both of us occurred as neither of us don't know what to say.. the blur vision of that evening of four year back restraint us, showed on the face of each of us.

After a long time of silence , the feelings were in the eyes of us that was showing whatever was in the blurry thoughts.

Both of us were reading the eyes of each other as we did in the high school.

[To be continue in next part...]

So, how you feel after Reading a small part of my long fictional story..
Hope you all liked it...❤
Don't forget to vote , comments and share it more and more ..
Thank you🙏
Will meet in next continuing part!!

Bye bye!!
Take care!!😘