chapter three!

It's first sight that I looked to the front entrance of my school with adjusting my spects and looking forward to move on!

    Don't know either it gonna be hell or heaven for me to stay for academics here.
Entered with my right leg in the entrance as our rituals suggest to start a new happy upcoming life .
Although It's just a school but real impact of it is going to be with my life!
It's a parking area here , where I first saw Noor , seemed like a new student searching for classes to attend as me .

"Hey , can you please help to to find the way to classroom no 22"  , She said to me.

Even without knowing the 22 number classroom , I pretended to know the way as me too roaming there for that number.

    Finally, reached to our destination ...I don't know, how?
But would say , because of unity.
Or that emerged friendship between us ..neither of us express our friendship.
It's only can be feel  by the conduct of our act towards each other.

  Grab those last empty benches nearby window of the classroom by me and Noor.

There was sudden rainfall occurred. my window was opened!

A Few drops came over my spects.

It was first time when I saw him with my blur spects vision walking towards the third line of bench from side of mine.

Persuade me to take off my spects!

[To be continue in next part..]

So, how you feel after Reading a small part of my long fictional story..
Hope you all liked it...❤
Don't forget to vote , comments and share it more and more ..
Thank you🙏
Will meet in next continuing part!!

Bye bye!!
Take care!!😘