chapter two!

My alarm clock makes me to do weird things!
It's morning time and yeah as well as first day of high school.

Although didn't know a single individual there, yet an immense positive vibe was there..
Who knew...it was going to be happen something.

Yeah, that's called 'Destiny' my friends.

Inspite of knowing commencement of my first day in high school. likewise all other morning routine days , took my blanket to make me in a 'Piggy Poggy' position.
Within a second as usual, a lady with a spatula threatened me to up.
Ahh! That's love of my granny, needn't to show in morning.
She is the only lady and family person in my life who haven't only showed love , take care of me but also acted as a mirror in my life to whom I can talk as I talks to the mirror by seeing me.

As I turned into my teen phase, I came to know my real identity of not having blood relations with the peoples I was living. And that's only my granny.

Neither me or she dare to ask or tell respectively where I came from. All I wanted at that age was only unconditional love with blessing hands which I got from her or could say , didn't know the blood relations in depth.
But it's not all about the relationship formed by blood.

Many of us crave for the feeling of enthusiasm to get that unconditional love from the blood relations ..and I am the one who is getting the all love from my loving one.

In the hope of getting better school life , going on the road covered with mesmerising view of mountains , trees and white fluffy candy floss in the sky , makes me to still stand to grasp all that view.

Now, time to take step forward contrary to my wishful thought of standing there.

As I lives in seoni, Shimla , it's even weather here and known for its beauty of nature.

With counting on steps , the fictitious voice of nature and soul is walking with me!
Smiling at the child and talking to the stranger in that way makes me to fly in the sky.

[To be continued in next part..]

So, how you feel after Reading a small part of my long fictional story..
Hope you all liked it...❤
Don't forget to vote , comments and share it more and more ..
Thank you🙏
Will meet in next continuing part!!

Bye bye!!
Take care!!😘