2.

I paced in the kitchen. Ollivander hasn't sent my wand yet. I need it within the next hour or else I can't do any spells at school. My mum has been awaiting any delivery owls.

Something brown was coming towards the mail window. It had a large navy box tied to its leg with golden writing on the sides.

It was my wand although I don't think it should have come in such a large box. I grabbed the box eagerly and pulled the lid off. Inside were three smaller boxes. One with a thestral tail hair core and made of acacia wood, one with a mermaid hair core and was made of ebony wood, and one with a horned serpent horn core that was made of red oak wood.

I hastily threw the wands into my trunk which my dad put a charm on to expand it's storage room so that I wouldn't have to carry around a large noticeable cart.

I grabbed my owl, whose name was Astra, and ran out of the door. My dad ushered us into the car and drove us to the station.

My father, mother, and I raced to Platform 9 ¾. I ran to the spot where we entered the platform. It was through a wall. I was running so fast I guess I didn't notice this scarlet haired girl with a scar across her eye. I pushed her through the wall.

"Uhm, sorry," I whimpered.

"Watch out you bloody idiot," she shouted at me.

"I'm sorry, I was just... excited," I said, but louder than the first time.

She rolls her eyes at me. Wow, what a great first impression.

"Who's the blonde-haired kid," I said before thinking.

The kid piped up,"You don't know what a Malfoy looks like? Are you dumb?"

She sneered, "Draco be nice. I kind of like her; she looks like a dorf!"

She laughed and Draco sneered.

"I think I figured out who's in Slytherin," I teased.

"Watch out, my father's coming in," the boy, whose assumed name is Draco, said.

A tall person, who looked like Legolas from that one muggle book series, walked through.

"There's someone out there looking for their daughter," he said in a mocking serious tone. He started to laugh with the smug blondie.

My dad ran in, "Chloe! I've been looking for you."

"Dad, didn't you see me crash into the gryffindor-haired girl?"

"No, and also, calling names isn't the best behavior for a soon to be Ravenclaw girl. Is it," my father said sternly.

"Ravenclaw really? The third worst house you could get Chloe!" Draco laughed.

"My god Draco, your soon to be house has the WORST reputation," I said.

He laughed," Only the other houses will, the Slytherins will think I'm a god."

"Hey! I bet I could do ten times better than you Malfoy!" that one girl shouted.

"Looks like someone is dating Potter," I said after watching a photo of him slip out of the boy's Hogwarts trunk.

The blondie blushed and I watched him pick the magical photograph up. My father shot me a look that said,'Chloe, don't you dare.'

The other kid asked me if I wanted to share a space on the train with her.

I said,"Sure, not like I know many other magical children."

The train arrived and my mother father gave me a hug and a kiss before I walked on the train with the girl.