4.

I woke up to the sound of birdsong. I threw my robes and uniform on. I put my hair up and grabbed my journals.

I sped down the endless stairs so I could get to breakfast on time. I navigated the halls. I could barely remember the way.

I almost bumped into Phoenix...again. Today, she was with an older boy. He had long black hair. I stood behind them and waited for them to get done talking.

Shoot. He noticed me.

"Hi!" I said nervously.

"Fitz, this is Chloe. Chloe, this is Fitz," she said confidently.

"Uhm, yeah, I'm Chloe."

I walked closer to my friend to hand her the book. I pulled mine open and wrote a greeting. I signalled for her to open the one I gave her.

She wrote something. I gave her a look and then contemplated teasing her. Fitz looked confused.

"What's so funny?" he asked, sounding annoyed that he didn't know.

"Just an inside joke," I said.

Phoenix's face said thanks.

"Okay, come on. We are going to be late for breakfast," I added.

I started heading into the great hall. Athena pretty much apparated behind me.

"Jeez, ATHENA!" I shouted.

"What?" she said

"Don't do that!"

We hurried to find a seat.

"Your friend, ehm, what's her name?" She asked.

"Phoenix, I'm sure you saw the performance."

"Yeah, how does Draco even permit her to sit next to him?"

"Uhm, I don't know."

I started scribbling into my notebook.

I wrote,"Hey, write your class schedule down!"

I waited a fews minutes. Will she respond? Probably not, she is over there teasing Draco.

"Hey, Chloe, what's that?"

"Er, notes?"

"Uhm, okay..." she said unsurely.

I opened my book back to see a response. She has hufflepuff, gryffindor, hufflepuff, us, us, gryffindor, us, and then broom riding with all four of us.

I wrote,"I have Gryffindor for history of magic, ugh, hufflepuff for potion, gryffindor transfiguration again, you for charms and dada, and then hufflepuff herbology, and then you for astronomy, plus broom riding with everyone."

I shut the book so I scarf down some bacon and scrambled eggs before nine.

I opened back to see,"What the heck is DADA?! Oh dada your my class."

I wrote sheepishly,"DADA is Defence against the Dark Arts! Dumdum"

I also wrote after that,"Why did you grab your boyfriend's face and scream?"

Oh god, she's looking with murder in her eyes.

Suddenly, thousands of owls swooped down to drop packages. I spotted Astra with a big box. Draco got cookies from someone. I finished breakfast and ran back up the Ravenclaw Tower, trying to allocate enough time to get into our dormitory.

Out of breath, I stopped at the portrait.

"Portrait, what's the riddle?"

"Okay, Rap on the door and spin on the spot, this old rotting passage is not forgot, and although it stays empty more oft than not, at night-time or daylight, all manner there will stop."