Touch is nice. 1

Notes: Hey, Spaceman here. Thanks for reading my first fan fiction, created because of my obsession with this game and my love for creepy monster creatures, oh and of course 'romance'. Well pull back your seats and grab your popcorn, this is going to be, well, interesting.

Warnings: Mentions of murder, violence.

White: Male.

Red: Male.

---------------

Desperation bubbled and burned like tar as White watched pink float off into space, ejected. Sentenced to death for a crime she did not commit though we're guilty of all the same. There she went, his partner, mate, and fellow imposter, the one person he needed to complete this special mission. White placed his hand upon the glass, watching her form drift away as though saying goodbye to his very purpose, because he was, unless.... He bristled at the idea, shoulders tense, unless-- he found a replacement. The thought was bitter and easily replaced with shock as a soft voice spoke up from behind him, causing the imposter to flinch, turning around to face it.

"Hey...." The other who had entered the room- when white did not know greeted, their expression unclear, hidden beneath its red suit. They waved awkwardly; shoulders hunched in as it approached white with a hesitant step. Feet silent upon the smooth blue-gray floor of the ship.

"Yes?" White asked, voice sharp, waving his hand dismissively. He did not have time to deal with this human, he had things to do, thoughts to sort through. He did not need his time wasted by a-

"You were close to pink... weren't you?" The words were blunt, painfully so that it would take ages to cut through a body white thought. Though it did not hold an accusatory tone, no it almost sounded soft. Pathetic.

"What of it." He bit back, looking red up and down, hands balling into fists at his side, his shoulders shaking ever so slightly as he held back the urge to bite one of his own tongues.

Red took another step forward, it's hand landing upon whites' shoulder in a soft manner, though it was slow giving white time to move away as though he had a reason to fear red, what a stupid assumption, white had nothing to fear of red at all. Red should fear HIM.

"I know what it feels like to lose someone," Red confesses, giving whites shoulder a light squeeze, it felt pleasantly warm. "It's not easy....." The human trailed off for a moment, head downcast. "Never will be." Red's words were kind in a way, the words white supposed, they seemed honest enough, in a desperate sickening way.

He pushed Red's hand off his shoulder, causing white to remember how cold he truly felt all the time already missing the others touch as red took a step back.

"And the point of saying this is?"

"I wish to help you avenge pinks death!" Red's voice level increased, a sort of sad passion within it catching white by surprise. Right........ pink had been hanging around the fool for a while before the first victim. Maybe red had built some connection with her prior to her death?

White raised an eyebrow. "You don't believe pink was guilty?" He asked, shock and suspicion evident in his voice. He folded his arms, taking advantage of there height difference as he stared the human down, they were alone right now, it would be so easy to snap its neck.

Red shook its head. "No, it doesn't make sense." It replied, reaching into it's a pocket and pulling out a notebook, flipping through it while tapping its foot softly. "The killer has to be someone else."

Foolish and smart white thought, eyeing the book. Red was correct, pink did not kill yellow. The foolish crewmate had perished by his hands as he had stabbed it, but pink was still the enemy. "You have a point." He responds, uncrossing his arms and taking a step back, "the time and place don't match up."