A Piece Of My Past

Dear middle finger, thanks for always sticking up for me.

Quinten's pov

(Guys, this is how I picture Quinten

(Guys, this is how I picture Quinten. You can picture him otherwise though.)

                       ***
"Is it a coincidence that they're back in town at the same time?" Vienna asks while shaking the sheets off her body.

Her bare skin is pale and a little pink on the chest and bum from the vigorous game we just had.

I take my time taking in her features and wonder why the hell I've been fucking her for the last six months. She isn't my type. But then I remember the reason we became fuck buddies.

To get back at my ex girlfriend.

By they,she means my brother Quan and my ex girlfriend Cheryl who is her cousin.

Quan is my younger brother whom we never see eye to eye. Not after I found him and Cheryl fucking crazy on my bed.

I don't answer and she doesn't pressure me to tell her my thoughts. For the six months we've been together, she's known better than force words out of my mouth.

We're both naked in her bedroom from the last session we had and I move my eyes from her body and look around the room.

Her room is like a wonderland comic driven recluses. The walls are a deep pink that pulse in the light, sprinkled with various posters, mostly of nude cartoons. That's like her.

She wraps her hand on my relaxed dick and removes the used condom, which she throws on the floor. I watch her movement under my narrowed slits as she takes my whole shaft and shoves it into her mouth.

It fits perfectly and she starts moving her mouth up and down the shaft. I would be screaming her name any other day,but not today. I pull away slowly and face the other side from her.

"What's wrong Quinn?" She asks and I can tell she's irritated by what I just did.

"Don't you get tired? And don't fucking call me Quinn." I retort while getting off the bed. I start collecting my scattered clothes from the floor but I can't seem to find my boxers.

"I thought I could make it up because you didn't come last time." She states while kneeling on the bed staring at me.

"I'm tired and definitely not in the mood for sex." I scoff and she scurries away to the other side of the bed.

I thought I had healed after the nasty break up but the thought of Cheryl back in town makes me nervous. Will she still choose Quan over me? Will she realize she hurt me really bad when she fucked Quan? On my bed I should add.

"You still have feelings for her, don't you?" Vienna's small voice startles me. She's staring at the ceiling avoiding my eyes, because the answer she seeks lies there.