INTRO

Y/N - your name

L/N - last name

E/C - eye color

H/C - hair color

Imma customize the height just cause it's easier for me. Congratulations, you're now 5'2.

Some background info about you just cause it makes it easier to understand the story. It'll be a little cheesy/cringy. I'll do my best, always.

-Born into an orphanage: it sucked not having a family but she had really close friends and even when they were adopted she was able to stay in touch with them.

-You have been obsessed with badass fictional female assassins so you decided to learn how to fight. You've been practicing since age 13 with help from the internet and your friend's adoptive father.

-You were extremely dumb in high school. In fact, you were so awesome that you snuck into the highschool at night and actually wound up saving a teacher's life. You had your first kill that night; only 16.

-You're bisexual. But only because I am and I don't want to write a straight character. If you're not into girls, just pretend Y/N finds girls pretty instead of attractive.

And some other stuff I'll mention later on in the fanfic.

~I will do my best to update at least twice a week~

Chapters will average around 800-1500 words.

The point of view (pov) will be Y/N's unless I say otherwise.

Any pictures (including the cover art) aren't mine.

Thank you for reading :)