4

Heejin's POV

I didn't know that it's an arranged marriage. I look at Jinsoul and pain is visible in her eyes. I look down at the playground and saw Hyunjin running around while Minho is chasing her. I can't get myself to hate her. I know her dad killed my parents but she didn't do anything wrong. It's her dad who killed them and not her.

"We're lucky we're not a daughter of a CEO" Hyejoo said, so they don't know that her dad is a mafia?

"Her dad is a CEO?" I asked as if I don't know

"Well yeah they're rich as fuck but her dad wants to be more rich that's why he set Hyunjin-unnie to an arranged marriage" she said and I nodded

"Oh my god they're so weird" Chaewon said and I look at the two again. Guess what they're doing... They're barking at a stray dog. The dog bark back at them and chase them.

"OH MY GOD!!!" Hyunjin screamed and quickly climbed up to the tree beside the swing.

"Ya why did you leave me here!?" the guy is running around the playground with the dog still chasing him. Hyunjin is just laughing at him while sitting on the branch of the tree.

Hyunjin's POV

Oh my god he looks so stupid right now. I stopped laughing when the dog turn to the bench where I put my box of bread. I quickly climbed down the tree and run towards the bench.

"Ya! Are you stupid!? The dog will bite you!" I heard Minho-oppa shouted but I don't care. I grab the box and the dog tried to bite me.

"YEAH BITE THAT STUPID CAT!" I heard Hyejoo's voice and I look up to our balcony. Dang it all of them are watching

"Run Hyunjinie!" Jungeun-unnie shouted and I started running. I almost forgot that there's a dog chasing me and trying to bite me. I run towards Minho and his eyes widened.

"Dumbass don't run towards me!" I didn't listen and continue running towards him.

"Stupid cat" he climbed up the tree and offered his hand to me. I held her hands and he helped me to climb up.

We sat on the branch of the tree and he's holding my waist to prevent me from falling. I'm still holding the box and I look at him. He's also looking at me and my cheeks became red when I noticed how close our faces to each other.

I quickly look away and I heard him chuckled. He pulled me closer to him and I rest my back against him.

"The sky looks so beautiful tonight Hyun" he whispered and kiss the back of my head. What the fuck is he doing?

"Y-yeah" why did I stutter? I heard him chuckled again and he encircled his arms around my waist. My heart is beating faster and I nearly drop the box I'm holding. Luckily, I got back into my senses and gripped it tighter.

"Look the dog is gone now" I said and he removed his arms around me. Finally I can breath properly now. He got down and help me to go down.

He walks me back to our dorm and he hugs me. I slowly hugged him back and I felt a pair of lips pressed against my forehead.

The door suddenly opened but he didn't mind it. He smiled at me and ruffled my hair.

"Go inside now" I nodded

"See you tomorrow at school Hyun" he walks away and I saw Sooyoung-unnie standing there with a teasing smirk.