22

Hyunjin's POV

We're about to enter the school when my phone vibrates. I stopped for a second and take my phone out of my pocket.

Dad

I heard you have exams today. Do great and don't disappoint me again.

I suddenly don't feel like taking the exams. I turned around ready to go back at the dorm when someone pulled my ears.

"You are not going anywhere Kim Hyunjin" she said and I whines

"Unnieeeeeee" she's pulling me towards my classroom by my ear

"It hurtsssssss" she just glanced at me and continue pulling me. I look back where my other friends are and ask for help but all they did is laugh.

"Yaaaaa Jeon Heejin!" she stuck her tongue out. Damn you bunny

"Unnie let go of my ears now" she's close to ripping my ear off. She let go of my ear and I quickly touch it, rubbing it to lessen the pain.

"You're gonna take your exams understood?" she place her hands on her waist

"Lip-unnieeeee" she just looks at me and I turned around to run. Unfortunately someone grab my backpack preventing me to run.

"C'mon Hyun just take the exam" Sooyoung-unnie said and drag me to my classroom. They forced me to sat down and I glare at them.

"I don't want to take this fucking exam" I received a smack on the back of my head and a glare from Haseul-unnie.

"That hurts" I rub the back of my head and Jinsoul-unnie walk towards me.

"You've got this Hyunjinie" she smile and my heart did a couple flips. Can she stop being gorgeous?

"I know you'll do great Aeong-ah. No matter what the results will be I'll be always here for you, okay?" I nodded and she ruffled my hair

"See you at lunch" they left leaving the five of us here with few of our classmates.

I saw Hyejoo writing something on a small piece of paper then pasting it on the Yerim's back and covered it with her hair. Chae sighed and shook her head making me chuckled.

I look at my side and saw a breathtaking view. It's Heejin with her eyes closed and sun rays hitting her face.

My heartbeat got faster and I can't breathe properly. She's taking my breath away... Her side profile is so perfect...

She opens her eyes and turn to me. She smiled and her eyes turned into crescents. How can someone be beautiful and cute at the same time?

She's annoying sometimes but she's adorable most of the time.

I raised my eyebrows and throw a pen to her face.

"You look stupid" no you look so beautiful

"Ya! Kim Hyunjin!" she pick up the pen that hit her forehead and throw it towards me. I caught it with my hands and she scoffed.

"Blehhh" I stuck my tongue out and she showed me her cute little fists. I chuckled and just mocked her.

"Arghhhh" she looked away pissed and I just laugh.

"Heejin-ah" I poke her cheeks and she push my hands away.

"Tokki" I'm poking her cheeks again and again making her more pissed.

"YAAA!" she yells making our classmates look at us. They just shook their heads and continue minding their own business.

"You're so cute when you're mad bunny" I pinch her cheeks and she glare at me. She's so adorable