21

Hyunjin's POV

I wake up because of the noises outside and I got up. I groaned as I got out of my room and my jaw dropped when I saw Jinsoul-unnie. She dyed her hair black...

She's so freaking beautiful!!!!! Oh my god... She's already beautiful with blonde hair but damn she's more beautiful with black hair.

"Flies might enter your mouth Aeongie" Jiwoo-unnie said as she held my chin and push it upwards to close my mouth.

"Eyyyyy" they started teasing me and I sat beside Heejin. She grabbed my wrist and use my sleeve to wipe my face.

"Eh?"

"You literally drooled over Jinsoul-unnie" my eyes widened and wipe my face. I look at Jinsoul-unnie and she smiled at me. I quickly look away and hid behind Heejin.

"Fuck" I cursed and burried my face to Heejin's back. She moved away and sat beside Jiwoo-unnie.

"Heejin" I whines and scooted over to Yerim. She smiled and engulfed me with a hug.

"It's okay unnie" she said and hugs me. Someone poke my back and I turned around. Fuck it's Jinsoul... I look away and she chuckled. Damn

"Here I bought you some bread" she's holding a paper bag

"Take it Aeongie" they started teasing me and I grabbed the bag from her.

"Thanks unnie" she smiled and ruffled my hair. She went beside Jungeun-unnie and I felt a pang in my chest. I stare at her and my memories with her flashed through my mind.

A sad smile is plastered on my face as I look at her having fun with Lip-unnie. Can I just take back what I said and just fight for her?

I rest my back on the couch and look at the ceiling. I shouldn't feel like this. I wanted this... I told her to move on but now that she's already doing it I suddenly want to take that back.

I sighed and closed my eyes. I'm so stupid for letting her go. I can feel my tears building up and I shut my eyes tightly. Don't cry Kim

I felt someone sat beside me and I opened my eyes. Vivi-unnie smiled at me

"Are you okay?" she asked and I nodded

"Do you want me to accompany you to the cemetery tomorrow?" she asked and the living room became silent. I guess they remembered that tomorrow is my mom's death anniversary

"It's fine unnie I can go there on my own" I showed her a smile and I look down

"I-I'll just take a shower" I said and stand up. I went to my room and put the paper bag in my drawer and get my towel before going to the bathroom.

I let the water fall to me and I closed my eyes.

I got out of the bathroom and run towards my room. I put on my clothes and go to the living room. Jungeun-unnie sat beside me with a first aid kit in her hands.

She rolled up my sleeves and cleaned my wounds.

She put the last band aid and smiles at me.

"Thank you unnie"