Untitled Part 2

It had been about a month. Mickey had finally managed to find a job at a small coffee shop not far from where they lived. He was still trying to process everything. He was going to be a father. A father. He was going to be responsible for human lives other than his own. He just hoped he would be good at it, Lord only knew he never had a good role model when it came to the father department, his own was a jackass.

He felt hands slide around his shoulders and he smiled.

"What's on your mind?" Ian asked him.

"Do you think we'll be good parents? I don't want to be my father "

Ian kissed his neck. "And you won't be, Mick, I know it. You'll be better than him."

"I'm scared." Mickey admitted. He never admitted when he was scared.

"So am I," Ian said, nodding. "So am I. But we'll get through this, just like we get through everything else. And Mickey, you're going to make a great father. I know it. Those kids are going to adore you and you are going to adore them."

Mickey smiled as Ian sat down beside him on the bed, the sonogram picture in his hand. Ian had taken his hand and placed it on his stomach, where the babies were growing. His babies. Their babies. The family they had created, together.