Chapter 6- GMG Day 1

"Welcome! To the Grand Magic Games! Your favorite hosts me, Chapati, and the one and only Yajima! With guest host, Jenny Realight!" "Hiya! Muah muah!" Jenny and Chapati welcomed the audience, while Yajima smiled and waved. Chapati's wig has changed again.

(Just like up there)"In sixth place, we have the guild who was renamed Quatro Puppy last time they participated," a few people stiffled giggles in the audience

"In sixth place, we have the guild who was renamed Quatro Puppy last time they participated," a few people stiffled giggles in the audience. "Quatro Ceburus!" Chapati finished. The team walked out of the stadium to receive many cheers.

"In seventh place, we have the lovely and beautiful guild, Mermaid Heel!!!" A giant wave washed up the girls forming a triangle, Kagura in the front. All of the boys in the stands we're cheering, along with most girls.

"Sixth place, we have the amazing Blue Pegasus!! Go team!!" Jenny yelled. A puff of blue smoke was let out, clearing it into the members, Ichiya in the front, with Nichiya close behind. Nichiya has learned hand to hand combat, and parfum magic.

"In Fifth place we have the B team champs, Fairy Tail team B!!!" A semi-yellow lightning bolt sphere with the Fairy Tail's insignia on there, disappeared, showing the new and slightly modified team B. The crowd went wild, not as wild as Fairy Tail in the sidelines of course. Mavis was cheering too!

"In fourth place, we have the third best in Fiore, Lamia Scale!" The crowd cheered just a little quieter than they did to Fairy Tail. They showed up in a normal, walk out of the stands way.

"Third place, we have a new, official, and not bad anymore guild, Raven Tail!!" Flare used her hair to make walking thrones for her and her guild members, and gathered her hair back to her braids. As I said, Flare was a lot more livelier, and looked like a little child jumping up and down in excitement. Black Snake bowed, and the others smiled wide.

"Second place, we have the second strongest in Fiore, Sabertooth!!!" A red puff of smoke arrives, and the members are shown. The crowd goes crazy! Many girls are cheering for  their crushes in the Sabertooth team.

"And for the moment you have all been waiting for. The number one best guild in all of Fiore, Fairy Tail team A!!!!" The stadium is now shaking, but they stop when they see Lucy attached to Natsu's arm as he raises it up. Lucy giggles and cheers. "Er...um... it seems that Lucy has been hit by a prankster spell, unlocked her lost power, and now is a two year old?!?" Chapati carefully read the sheet of paper twice before announcing it. Then, something no one excepted had happened. "LUCY TURNED INTO A BABY PINK DRAGON!?!?!" Chapati yelled. Even the fairy tail members were astonished.

 Even the fairy tail members were astonished