Chapter 25, The Night's Embrace

Author's Note:  

Thank you for 10,000 Readers.  From the bottom of my heart, I am humbled that you've taken a chance on me.  Please enjoy!

                                  ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I awoke several hours later in the darkness, illuminated only by the moon shining brightly outside, as it flooded the room. It took me a moment to gather myself, as the memories of what I had done with Rashid settled in. I knew what I must appear to be, with my disheveled volume of hair and the drowsy, content expression of exhaustion of a woman who was subject to Rashid's sexual desires. I did not have time to be overcome with embarrassment and instead shoved it aside for a later time, where I could succumb to it in the privacy of my own chambers. The first of my priorities, as I waited for my eyes to adjust to the darkness, was to leave this place.

There was a candle off in the corner, to which I quickly attempted to light, allowing my eyes take in my surroundings for a moment. I was quick to locate my cloak and my trousers, thankful that Rashid had not thought to rip those apart. I needed to go back to the palace, before it was found that I was missing. I did not care to find out what my brother nor my grandfather would do should they learn I was here.

It was in these times I longed for the anonymity in my past life.  At least that way, I was not beholden to ensure my every move would not bring shame and dishonor to the royal family of Ishtar.

True to Rashid's desires, he had taken me thrice more—one from behind, as he hovered over me and again, as I straddled him, his hands on my hips guiding me down upon his hardened cock, as I was lost in the maelstrom of my own lust. I colored particularly at that memory, considering Rashid had lied back and allowed me to give in to my own sexual nature and service myself atop him, while he guided my hips, my body arching in need.

The third had come from an attempt to leave his chambers, but he had merely trapped me against the wall and lifted me up, before slamming his cock into me and fucked me relentlessly.  It was in punishment for leaving without being dismissed, demanding my subjugation. I clung to him helplessly as he did so, realizing I could not stop him, before he bent to his knees and greedily tongued me there, until I was too weak to escape again, before carrying me back to his bed.

There was no scenario in which I had not willingly participated in my own submission to my desires. It occurred to me that not once did Rashid belittle me for them. Instead, he marked and conquered me in every way imaginable, until I knew not where I was without him. He had given me no leeway in respite, as he decided to take his savage desires out on my body, reminding me that I was his.

It was not just I.  He was just as lost in the heated madness of our union as I was, a dark need possessing him.  Even as he pinned me against the furs, with his massive, muscular form, I could feel his raw need imprinted within me.  It was more apparent, as he demanded I look at him, as I felt my release undo me, my cries echoing along the walls.

As soon as I dressed—without my tunic, fashioning my cloak and headscarf in place of it—I began to move towards the exit, but I was startled by Rashid's voice, my heart racing.

"You think to leave the confines of my chambers without a tunic? Are you attempting to provoke me, my Falcon?"

I paused, as I turned to him, lifting the candle.  Early morning light was beginning to kiss the sands and I knew that early morning prayer would begin to echo in the sky, scaring the birds that roosted on the rooftops of the buildings and Mosques. In the light of day, the truth began to settle.  I was no more free of him as he was of me.

The flames of the candle flickered, casting an almost dangerous glow upon his chiseled features. He watched me with those unnerving eyes of his, as he moved to sit on the edge of his bed.