Entranced

en·trance/inˈtrans,enˈtrans/verbfill (someone) with wonder and delight, holding their entire attention.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The sun was playing hide and seek, running away to cloak itself with the rapidly darkening clouds who invited it into their embrace. 

The bright beams being eclipsed with darkness every so often, before it pierced the clouds once again.

A junior officer had picked Y/N up in a jet black SUV and was currently driving to the central base while she sat in the backseat staring out the tinted window.

 They had been driving for almost two hours now and she had already listened to her entire drive playlist along with a podcast. 

Her long fingers clad in metal rings, impatiently drummed against the plush leather seat of the car and her knee bouncd in anticipation. 

"Officer Young, what is the ETA?"

"15:00, Ma'am."

She sighed with relief. Only a half hour to go. Glancing at her watch every so often, she kept her eyes on the road. 

------------------------------------------------------

Her eyes jerked open, finding it diffficult to adjust to the brightness off the afternoon light, she shut them almost as abruptly. She internally groaned. 

When had she fallen asleep. The car was coming to a slow, as the road got bumpier and the scenery got greener. They passed a large sign which read "Restricted Zone."

-----------------------------------------------------

The junior officer who was currently rummaging throught the dashboard piped up. "Ma'am, they need your identification and your transfer papers."

Nodding, you reached into the backpack beside you and pulled out an envelope and handed it to Officer Young. He passed it to the guard who stood at the checkpoint. After scanning the papers, he nodded gruffly, throwing a nod to Young and saluting you. 

The car surged past the iron gates and turned into a courtyard of sorts. It was surrounded by four glass buildings, all of which glistened in the afternoon sunlight. 

The sounds of jets and helicopter blades filled your ears, making your tense shoulders relax. You were in your element.

--------------------------------------------

Jungkook POV

Jungkook stalked out of the west building and into the courtyard to find eight black identical SUV's lined up neatly. 

Their occupents had not yet emerged. He went and stood directly in front of the row of cars. As if on queue, the drivers of each car emerged, saluted him, and promptly opened the door for the alpha team members. 

Each one a man, taller and more muscular than the last. Each clad in a black shirt and slacks, at attention. 

Then his attention drifted to the centermost car. Because from it, emerged the most stunning human being that he had ever laid eyes on. 

Her white button up was in stark contrast to the males surrounding her. Her petite frame and luscious, dark hair stood out, and almost shone in the blinding sun.

 She had donned slacks, similar to her male counterparts, but had somehow managed to look delicate and feminine in them. 

Her curves accentuated and collarbone exposed. The gentle breeze swiping her hair away from her face, making her dark brown (almost black, he noted) eyes visible.

And Jungkook was entranced.