extra.

[ I'm sorry to put this as a special chapter. I'm really sorry.]

[ Hinata x New Harem commented by OngNiel_isScience13 ]

[ This is more like Rui x Echuiro x Hiro x Hinata.]

:: | ;🍷   10:47 pm

" Too loud."

" Bro. It's a club. What are you expecting?"

Loud cheers. Noises of glasses clashing. Loud music blaring from the stage's speakers. You can tell everything inside that place is fun. But it seems like Hiro's not enjoying the loud cheers coming from the crowd huddled up in the middle of the dance floor, " Especially there."

Chuiro turned to where the boy's pointing at, seeing the huge crowd jumping, surrounding someone in the middle, " Looks fun," and turned to Hiro, " Wanna join?"

Hiro grabbed his glass of red wine, drinking half of it, " No thanks." and placed it down again, fishing is phone out of his pockets.

Chuiro shrugged, " Then help yourself. I ain't takin' care of you." and left the boy alone, and walked towards the crowd where Rui's having his own fun world.

Hour after hour, more people are coming, filling up the club. And minute after minute, girls are coming one by one to him, sitting beside him while their hands sliding on his chest repeatedly and slowly. And it's not fun for Hiro.

" The name's Mairi by the way." the girl wearing pink tube and pink skirt, or let's just say the girl name Mairi, said.

Hiro only nodded, his eyes still looking down on his phone, scrolling through social media to find something to entertain himself.

It irked the girl a bit, making the others girls with them laugh, " Girl, you got no chance." a brunette said, and she sat beside Hiro, his arm almost in between the brunette's boobs, " Pretty boy, I'm Via. And do you mind telling me yours?"

Hiro turned to her, a small smile on his face. Via's face was full of confidence and satisfaction, but it soon washed away when the boy spoke, " I do mind. And please sit a bit away from me. I already have a girlfriend."

But that didn't fazed the two girls, and clung onto him more, " Really?," Mairi cooed, sitting more closer till she's on his lap, " Well, she wouldn't know about this."

This dude got a thick skull. Hiro said to himself, his brow twitching while trying to keep a straight face. I already told them to sit away.

" Please, Ms . . sorry 'can't remember your name. Anyways, I have to go now. I will be taking my leave here, girls." Hiro said, standing up and ready to leave. But looks like those thick-skulled girls really got a thick skull and wouldn't let him go.

One girl pulled him back down, and sat on his lap, " What about a little chat?"

Hiro sigh, not answering the girl and looked somewhere else. The girl clicked her tongue and got off him.

Still hijacked by hoes, Hiro grabbed his red wine again, drinking 'till the last drop and placed it back down on the table with a grumpy sigh. Where is that girlfriend when I need her?

As if someone heard his thoughts, a redhead came, " Mairi. Still good with boys, I see?"

Hiro saw how the girl rolled her eyes, clicking her tongue, " Why now?"

" Your mother's here. She told me she needed the VIP room you're using. And asked me to get you." Hiro turned to the person. Looks like the someone didn't hear his thoughts completely, and sent a boy instead. A fine one tho. The redhead's wearing black booty shorts, fishnet tights, black boots, a tight black tank top under the army-green bomber jacket he's wearing. And to finish his appearance, the redhead smiled, " Time to go to your mom, Mairi."