Chapter 9 : Sorry

I suddenly felt like this is not concentrating on yoonmin, but I wanted to build up first :(( 

Don't worry, I have a lot planned for yoonmin teehee.

---------

Midnight. 

Pin drop silence. 

The only thing heard was the heavy breathing of the mafia leader. He laid there, on the gym floor, exhausted of working out till midnight. 

Physically, he was more tired than ever. But mentally, he was the most active that time. 

A thousand thoughts ran inside that keen mind of his, as he removed his black boxing gloves hastily. 

His face was straight, not emitting any type of emotions, as he was thinking. It could be said that he was drowning in a lot of things. But most importantly, his thoughts were surrounded around a certain pink haired male. 

Yoongi couldn't even believe how innocent he looked, yet his behavior was far from it. 

The way he laughed, the way his crinkles were gathered, the way his eyes emitted a smile, made him cuter.

But his personality was nowhere near cute.

For all Yoongi knew, Jimin could kill a person and not give a duck about it.

But there was where he was wrong. He didn't know Jimin was soft hearted, even though he was physically well built.

Soft or not, he had a huge wave coming his way, soon. And Yoongi was anticipating patiently for it.

The mafia leader just couldn't wait to see the younger broken down and weak. He couldn't wait to ruin him.

Sighing in disappointment that his plan was taking longer than he thought, he slowly lifted his body from the ground, to work out again.

But what he didn't except was to see the pink haired male himself, with his head peaking from the outside.

Yoongi frowned seeing Jimin's presence as the latter slowly entered the gym, after knowing that he had got the elder's attention. Unsure even after entering the room, he simply sat in the nearby chair. 

"Why are you here?" The elder asked, quite surprised that he was here, in the first place. 

"Why do you think? I'm bored," Jimin said, with an unamused expression in his face. 

"In the middle of the night?" The latter asked, to which Jimin shrugged. 

"Actually... I wanted to ask you something, now that I remember," the younger said, to which Yoongi looked at him questioningly. "Why did you not do anything about your precious brother almost killing Tae?" 

"He didn't die, did he?"

"What the--- How the fuck can you say that?" Jimin asked dumbfounded.

"You think everyone cares for others here? Wow, Taehyung was right... You are too naive to be here," the elder snickered teasingly.

"I can't believe Tae works for a douchebag like you," he grumbled, to which Yoongi raised his eyes. "And it's not like, what Jungkook did was right. He's the one that's wrong here, he's the one who fucking lost his control!"

Yoongi's eyes darkened immediately. 

"You don't know anything about Jungkook," he snarled, his tone changing slightly. "Nor do you know anything about me. So, you better shut that pretty mouth of yours."