Just some info

Ok this might make it a bit easier to understand later.

Izuku's father was a hero but died when he was saving a group of school children. Now Inko has another husband and Izuku doesn't like him.

Also Dabi is Touya Todoroki and only Izuku and Shoto know because Izuku has a friend in the LOV so he became friends with all of them. Toga and Izuku are best friends.

Also Deku and Bakugo had another friend as a child who you will meet later.

Anyway onto the alpha stuff.

Alphas-Alphas are the highest rank of the wolfs. The get heat but not a strong one so they can still walk around they will just smell funny. They choose a mate by leaving a bite mark on the desired persons neck. They typically choose betas but around 20% of them prefer omegas. Their ears and tail are always out and they can only release 5 types of pheromones. Most alphas are male but there are also female ones

Betas- Betas are the middle rank. They don't get heat at all but they do get a season of sickness every few months. It only lasts a week or two but it's not very nice. Betas can also choose mates out of alphas and omegas. The process is the exact same as an alphas. Betas can't pass off many pheromones, only 3 types. When it comes to pheromones, betas aren't the best. They can still smell the scent but unless its coming from their mate, its quite a weak scent. Their ears and tail are out most of the time unless they choose to keep them hidden.

Omegas-Omegas are the bottom rank. They get heat and its a lot worse then an alphas. They pass of an awful scent and have awful pains all over their bodys. They tend to surround themselves with scented things from their friends,mate, or just anything comfy no matter who it smells like. They also usually make a small nest of blankets and pillows for comfort, they take food in as they cant go near others and a friends possession to stop it getting worse. Heat is painful and happens for a week or 2 every 4-6 months. Omegas can't actually choose a mate, they wait for someone to choose them. Their ears and tail are only out when they are happy, sad, uncomfortable or angry. Omegas can pass off pheromones of any emotion if its strong enough to become a scent. They have the best noses out of the three ranks. However the hearing isn't that good. An omegas hearing is like a humans, sometimes good sometimes bad. Alphas have excellent hearing all the time.

All of the tiers have two forms. A human form, and a wolf form. Depending on your rank, your wolf form will be bigger or smaller. Alphas are the biggest, then betas and then omegas. The colour of a wolfs fur depends on their hair colour. If a person had blue hair, they would have blue fur, and if someone had brown hair they would have brown fur.

Their is a huge forest where UA is so there is still the huge city but all the UA students stay in dorms and UA is in a clearing in the forest. It has a nice river flowing about 5 minutes away that is nice and clear and the rest is trees, grass and rocks really.

The main characters are:

Izuku Midoriya-Omega

Shoto Todoroki-Alpha

Katsuki Bakugou-Alpha

Eijiro Kirishima-Beta

Momo Yaoyorozu- Beta

Ochaco Uraraka-Alpha

Himiko Toga-Omega

Touya Todoroki-Beta

Inko Midoryia/Sakoshi- Beta

Shota Aizawa-Alpha

There are also normal humans who cant turn into wolves and don't have ears and a tail. Humans can still smell pheromones and heat but not to strongly. And other then that they are just normal humans.

In this au Bakugou isn't as harsh and him and Deku and friends, Bakugou just teases deku a lot not bully him.

OK sorry for this chapter! I knew I wouldn't have been able to write it in a pov so I wrote it out first. Also about where UA is it is only about 20 minutes away from the city so its not too far away. Anyway yes sorry about this chapter and I will try keep this updated as much as I can!