Hunt

Izuku PoV:

I woke up to the sound of my class mates yelling and fighting. I got up, sorted out my hair and went to see what it was about. As I entered the common room I see the girls arguing, Todoroki sitting on the sofa reading, Kacchan drinking coffee and the boys arguing too. I felt my ears and tail pop out and I knew it wasn't because I was happy. I didn't know what to do to be honest. Kacchan came over and stroked my head. He gave me a small hug and released  calming pheromones. 'Kacchan why are they fighting?' I asked, looking up at the taller boy. He looked back at me. 'No one wants to go hunting. We have 5 of us and we need at least 6.' I thought to myself for a minute, then began to speak again. 'I wouldn't mind hunting. Depends who is going though.' Kacchan smiled at me, and I'm being honest he looked scary. 'Well, there's me, your boyfriend, shitty hair, round face and racoon eyes.'

'Ok well then I'll come!'

{Before they left}

'Ok everyone we're going to the northern part of the forest so there will be human hunters there. Be careful.' Bakugo said before beginning the hunt. A wolf's hunt begins after the leader begins to set off. We all began to strut through the forest when Uraraka began to get really close to me. She was asking me loads of stuff and then she gripped my hand in hers. This made me feel uncomfortable. She then continued to pull my to the front of the line next to Kacchan and Todoroki-Kun.

'Hey deku if you don't make it to the hunting ground before everyone else I'm gonna explode you.' Kacchan said to me as we began striding up the first hill. I shook my hand to loosen the brown haired girl's grip then I turned into a wolf and bounded up the hill. As I got to the top I see the hunting ground filled with human hunters and deer. The forest around the middle field was dense. I didn't see any other wolves there though. I wait for Kacchan and the pack to catch up so I wasn't the only one there. When they were close to me I began to sprint down the hill. The others were all stood at the top of the hill, just staring. At the bottom of the slope I began to tumble over. It was very warm on the field. I stood up and shook myself off and see a few hunters pointing there guns. I just stood there and then walked past them.

'Hey mutt! What do you think your doing here?' They said from behind me.

I looked behind me and see the others still just laying at the top of the hill. I see Todoroki-Kun nodding at me. Did he know what I wanted to do? I turned back into a human. The men looked surprised to see a 15 year old boy, around 5'3. (Deku is actually 5'5 but I made him shorter) 'P-Please don't shoot me. I'm just trying to feed my family. M-My mother and sister are ill..' I began to cry and one of the four men came and patted me on the head. My ears and tail popped out and I began to laugh.

'Don't worry kid ill make sure my men don't shoot you. Your a very brave kid coming down without anyone to support you. Go find some food.' He smiled at me and walked off. Yet again I was on all fours, but this time I was barking, up at the others.

Todoroki-Kun stood up and began striding down the hill. Then he began to run. When all the others were with us at the bottom we began the hunt. we split into groups of 3. I was with Todoroki and Uraraka. We caught 2 deer and some duck. We began to head back to the clearing until we saw something. Another wolf. It was a female omega with a grey coat fur. She jumped out the bushes in front of us. She looked normal. She came up and sniffed me and then she jumped backwards and began to growl at me. I put the two ducks I was carrying down and walked towards her. She moved back every step I took. I sniffed the air. It smelt like candy apples. The only person I know that smells like that is Toga.

'HEY YOU!' Uraraka came from behind me. 'WHO ARE YOU!' She was yelling loud enough people still at UA could probably hear her. Uraraka began to dart towards the small wolf, her claws were out. The smaller wolf just stood there, shaking. I jumped in front of the small girl, I was now facing Uraraka. 'Deku move you don't even know her.' She looked angry. The grey wolf began to sniff me again this time she looked happy. 'Izuku?' She was looking at my fur, eyes and tail. 'It is you!'

The small girl turned into a human. She had overflowing grey hair, bright yellow eyes and small dimples. I stood there, shocked. 'Malia? Is that you?' If I was in a human form I would be bawling.

{Back at UA}

'So Zuzu, does Bakugo have a boyfriend yet?' Malia had been asking questions since she got to UA.

'No I don't think so, but when he gets one my bets are on Kirishima.' I saw Kacchan's face go pink.  'What about you Zuzu? Do you have a boyfriend or girlfriend.' Uraraka spoke up, 'yes he does actually. It's-'

'Me.' Todoroki looked up from his book then stood up. He walked over to the girl sitting next to me and bowed in front of her. He then sat down beside me and pulled me over to his lap. I sat there smiling and Malia was laughing.  'You haven't even marked him Todoroki. That means your not really his boyfriend!' Uraraka said staring at us. Todoroki looked at me and whispered, 'This might hurt a little bit ok?' 'Mhm that's fine Todoroki-kun.' He lowered his head to my neck and bit me. I let out a small squeak as he began licking the bleeding bit mark. Everyone around us began clapping, like they do every time someone gets a mate. 'Yes I have.' Todoroki looks at Uraraka. 'Anyway Mal, what school do you go to?' It was getting awkward so I had to speak. 'I go to Shiketsu. Its over in the west.' She was pointing out the window. 'Speaking of school I need to get back. See you later guys later guys.' Then she was gone. 'Teleport quirk.' I said about to get up from Todoroki's lap.

To be continued...

A/n

Sorry for this taking so long to come out! I completely forgot about this but this was just a chapter I wrote early in the morning so sorry if its not the best!