Heat.. Part 1

Izuku and Shoto walk down the alley and knock on the not so abandoned buildings door. A small blonde wolf poked her head out of the door. She stares at the two boys before jumping on Izuku, sending him to the ground. A boy with black hair and purple scars trailed out after her. "Hey Sho," he said hugging his brother.

They got inside and Izuku and Toga went to the females room. As they entered the room they see a larger purple wolf sitting on the bed reading. "Henko! Good to see you," Izuku said going to sit down. After a bit of a convosation had started Toga finally asked, "Anyway Izuku why did you come here all of a sudden?" Henko sniffed around in the air for a while, before piping up, "he is nearly in heat season. I can smell it." Toga took one sniff of the air and rushed out of her room and came back in holding a Monokuma plush, a grey blanket (which belonged to dabi), an extra large white hoodie (which belonged to Henko) and a bag full of food (which contained packs of mochi, pocky, melon pans and senbei) in her arms. she dumped them in front of the small boy smiling. "There's your stuff! I really hope its not to long," she said, suddenly looking sorry for the boy.

Just then, the Todoroki brothers came in. "C'mon Izu time to go back." Izuku picks up the things toga gave him and gives them all a hug. "See you later guys, thanks for the things toga!" Izuku said walking out the door.

{The next day}

Izuku woke up alone, for the first time in while. He slid of the bed and attempted to stand up only to fall back down with a grunt. He crawled over to where the nest was and curled up around all the blankets and hoodies. He began to cry to himself.

Ok let me explain heat a bit more. When an omega is in heat they are in extreme pain. It feels like they just broke all their bones and then got thrown into fire and managed to survive. They pass of a horrid scent. They have big mood swing but are mainly aggressive or horny pretty much. A lot of them tend to only want to see their mate but others cant tell who is who so will do anything to get rid of heat. Sex will make the heat a lot shorter and not as painful. People shouldn't be near people with heat because the scent can make then not control themselves.

He heard a knock on the door and then heard Momo from outside. "Try control you scent Midoriya please. Even the betas can smell you from down the hall." She walked down the hall and came back a few minutes later. "There is some food here for you. Leave the plate outside when your done."

"I'm not hungry.." the young boy stated. Izuku was starving, but couldn't bring himself to move over to his door. Momo walked away, leaving the food outside. Izuku could smell it, lingering in the air. He slowly began to stand up and inch towards the door. He pulled the handle and saw Kirishima putting another plate down outside. The red haired beta placed his hand on his nose, blocking out the omegas strong scent. "Hey Midoriya. Bakubro told me to bring you this and to tell you he hopes your ok. Well we all do actually." Izuku slid the plates through the door and forced a weak smile. He had tears in his eyes. "Todoroki also wanted to say he hopes your ok and he is really sorry he can't come in and see you. Your scent seems to be a lot worse then normal because even the betas can smell it bad so the betas will probably be the ones bringing you food and stuff." Izuku looked around the halls outside to see if anyone else was around and saw Bakugo standing at the corner both hand over his nose. Izuku smiled and slowly backed up into his room, shutting the door behind him. He let his body fall to the floor. His head was burning and he began to cry.

{time skip two days}

Izuku was watching Coco when he hears a knock on the door. "Izu" Todoroki's voice said from behind the wood. "Shoto! Why are you outside?" the green hair boy was concerned. Did his mate forget he was in heat? "I can't sleep, don't worry I cant smell you very much right now." It was 3:42 am. "Shoto you cant come in. You know that."

"I know...but I can talk to you here. I have felt so guilty the past few days because I can here you crying whenever I'm close, and I cant do anything to help. I cant even bring you a meal because of my stupid nose. You have heat so much worse this year and I can't help but worry." Izuku dragged himself closer to the door. "Shoto. You have done more then enough for me. Your hoodie is what helps me in here. And you do too. If I ever need comfort, I think of you." The tall boy laughed from the other side of the door. "Your so cheesy Izu."

So the boys talked the morning away. The spoke about what they had been doing when they were apart, what they felt like, stuff like that. Then Bakugo woke up to make breakfast. "What you doing on the floor Icy-Hot? And outside or Deku's room?" Bakugo took a few steps forward. "I am talking to Midoriya whilst I can." He leant back against the door. "Izu, Bakugo is here. You want to talk with him?" Bakugo walked over to the door and sat there next to Shoto. "Hey Kacchan! How are you?"

"I should be asking you that nerd. Are you ok?" The three boys had a nice conversation and Bakugo even let Deku chose the three meals for that day. Fortunately for Deku it was the summer break at UA so he didn't miss out on classes. It was now 10:24 in the morning and everyone else was just getting out of bed. The girl all had a sleepover in Mina's room so they all woke up together and saw the boys talking to Izuku. "Oi, blasty bitch, is breakfast done?" Mina said, walking up to the boy.

"Shit, I forgot to make any. I'll make it now." Bakugo got up and walked to the common room with the girls. "Everyone seems to be waking up now," Izuku said, yawning. "Y-Yeah, hey Izu, can you open the door really quick?" Shoto says, rubbing his hand against the door. "B-But Sho, y-you know I can't.."

"It is just for a second, please baby...?" Izuku couldn't resist. He opens the door just a small way and is instantly met with his boyfriends eyes. They're lips press together for moment and then separate. The alpha boys eyes were glistening from the second he saw his mates fuzzy green hair and luscious green eyes. "I love you baby. I just had to say it to your face." Shoto says, before pressing his lips back onto the smaller omega's. He pulls the door handle back and shuts the door. "Sorry Izuku but I have to go because your smell is g-getting to...me.." Shoto's voice began to break and stutter.